MSI fooled me, B550m mortar

I bought this motherboard, so I could use two m.2. SSDs and also one PCIe SSD on the last slot.

I just found out you can't use the second m.2. and the last PCIe at the same time.

Fucking scammers.

Attached: msi-mag-b550m-mortar-hero-board03.png (1035x860, 286.06K)

Msi is dildos. Asrock, Gigabyte, Biostar if you want a good board. Asus if you want a nicer bios and don't mind paying double.

Asrock lmao

>I didn't read the spec sheet
>it's MSI's fault this has happened to me

low iq nigger.

Attached: retardalert.png (1257x143, 15.09K)

lmfao

>not reading the manual before purchasing
You are an idiot.

lmfao, Gigabyte is absolute Shenzen market level chinese trash. Only the most retarded of morons would fall for the gigabyte meme.

Attached: 1615418901942.png (361x362, 167.56K)

Should have read the fucking manual.

Gigabyte has been good for me.
Can't say to the experiences of others.

this mobo is great

Is there a website where I can calculate and configure how many PCIe lanes I can actually use on a motherboard dependent on what I want to connect? This is always a hassle and would save me and people like OP a lot of time.

The motherboards spec sheet will tell you how many it has and how many you can use at one time. The info is right fucking there for you.

The OP is a drooling retard who didn't read it.

should of bought their real motherboard

Attached: product_16353230217db67a74738c0b1d76f53ec9a93133af.png (1024x820, 735.23K)

Although CPU's went from 4 to 8 cores the number of lanes on consumer grade Motherboards has not changed you stupid Nigger.

If you want 2,3 or 4 gpus runing at 16x and multiple m.2 slots at once you need to be on the Thradripper power user platform

I think I’ve read something bad about just about every single motherboard manufacturer at this point. Why is it so hard to make a flawless motherboard?

>motherboard allows trading one PCI slot for onboard M.2
>MSI documents it
>it's their fault

>Why is it so hard to make a flawless motherboard?
It's not that it's hard, it's just that they don't need to because no one is going to dare ask for another manufacturer.

4 companies have the market, lock stock, and barrel essentially and the DIY market is all to happy for that for some reason. I mean I somewhat get why but I think it's really stupid reasons.

Is 500gb ssd enough?

nope

>t. has 500gb ssd

Protip: buy Gigabyte.

I've been using Gigabyte probably since before you were born

I never had any issue ever and i will buy nothing but Gigabyte.

Attached: 1647890982374.jpg (1066x1600, 203.94K)

>Asrock
>lmao
Exblain

It's not very good is all

I have that board, this should have been obvious to you just by reading their spec sheet.
Imagine buying a mainboard and not reading the manufacturer information on their website.
It only takes a maximum 10 minutes of your time to read everything, you likely wasted more time shitposting on Any Forums on the very day you bought this.
It’s not their fault that you’re stupid.

Attached: IMG_3715.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)