Hiromoot approved meta thread coming through. any and all statements, problems, complains...

hiromoot approved meta thread coming through. any and all statements, problems, complains, or just general board talk should go here.
>inb4 go to /qa/
it's still under maintenance

Attached: meta.jpg (768x768, 103.72K)

personally, i'm sick of all the low quality bait that's not being cleaned up. people keep falling for the same bad copypastas over and over and it's just sad.

personally, i'm sick of those reporting my bait because their little ego cant take a joke :'(

Attached: 1902.jpg (300x168, 15.01K)

We are small autistic board, prease understandu user-kun

Kill yourself, NOW.

still waiting for AV1

Attached: 1535413666326.png (567x589, 718.31K)

>people keep falling for the same bad copypastas over and over
I think they're just bored and feel a need to mentally masturbate. Such a sad state.

even from a troll's point of view, it's even that good. the bait is weak and samey, the reactions are the same stupid shit, and it kills the little good content on the board. it's just sad.
maybe? but I don't understand how giving the same copy-paste replies would even be entertaining.

Wish the mods and jannies would enforce the "no flame wars" rule. Seems par for the course for any brand thread. Also please please make an enforceable rule that generals exist and they should be used.

Attached: 1647906758880.jpg (820x1200, 271.9K)

This boards actually not that bad. If you want to see a dumpster fire, take a gander at /k/

Very based

Attached: 1641959613741.png (541x506, 46.46K)

why just don't leave at this point? is there any good alternative? the only appeal of this site now is the freedom of speech and "anonymity"

people complaining about tech being too political after they made tech political really make me wish i could kill people using a specially crafted ip packet. can we add people bitching about the consequences of thier very short sighted actions with things like "go back to Any Forums" a bannable offense? that'd be great.

gas all frogposters
make Any Forums Any Forums again

not that bad, maybe, but just because we are better than a trash fire doesn't mean we aren't garbage.
seconding this. the flame wars just cover up good content. rather it be MacOS, Linux, BSD, or Windows battles, it's all just sickening.

>"no flame wars" rule
literally the only rule of the board yet half the fucking threads of Any Forums are low quality bait/flame war threads
>isisters... no like this
>freetards seething
>wintoddlers btfo
at least we have the based mod doxxer that makes the jannies seethe a little

Any Forums Any Forums /y/
The trifecta.

Attached: 1619289702589.jpg (806x5140, 1.27M)

Attached: if you don't like anime.jpg (745x422, 65.32K)

see

see

>i'm almost enjoying my anger
i forgot how funny that was

2016 oldfa/g/ here
I fondly remember yuru yuri girls populating the catalog day after day
good times

Attached: daisuki.jpg (1920x1080, 309.77K)

We need a consoomer board, unironically.

2009 poster
get off my lawn kid

this

Attached: 1643868552017.png (1238x1000, 56.83K)

stop deleting luke smith threads
they are fun

Attached: luke.jpg (850x480, 69.05K)

refer to

this, a tech general board...?
/gg/ lmao moot rolls in his grave from this idea

vp9 webm support when

This. Move threads there, and ban posters from Any Forums only to get the point across. Blanket bans are a blunt instrument that only piss anons off and causes them to throw shitfits.

/con/ - consumerism & collecting

jannies would constantly be moving threads over there, it would literally never stop, they're too lazy for that

fire them

flags based off user agent

this. I think it would kill off some of the "computer only" aspects of Any Forums as well as that's what has the most consoomer hype. Despite being a computerfag myself, I do want to see what accomplishments the other industries have made in the pursuit of "cool shit".
i'd like to see a lot of the complaining about politically involved threads to go down with distasteful political threads. technology is political, but screaming "MUH TRANNIES LOL RUST XD" every six seconds has to be the least tasteful way of talking about it. Maybe the occasional "technology and copyright" or "what effect will X technology have on Y legal problem" threads could be tolerated even if they end up getting antsy.

They're not going to fire themselves. Hiro isn't going to do it either. He gives less of a shit than they do.

i like anime user, i just don't like 90% of the annoying retards who obsess over it

Attached: tomlol.jpg (460x430, 37.73K)

no, i mean we hunt them down with flamethrowers