Java is now 6 years ahead of all other programming languages
Let that sink in

Attached: java-1.jpg (800x800, 88.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/16089304/javafx-imageview-without-any-smoothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sirs... I kneel...

blocks your path

Attached: Kotlin_Icon.png (2000x2000, 194.52K)

>Let that sink in
lang.java.kitchensink has been available since 1.2

GOOD MORNING SIRS

java has been the largest colossal waste of developer energy of any software project,
the JRE is so hilariously complicated, performs worse , and uses more memory than any natively compiled binary.

It would literally be better and faster to use some shitty rust or c jit compiler

why the fuck is there a sink outside

It all start making sense when you understand that the solution sold isn't the ability to optimize, it's to trivially scale the jvm by throwing some money at it. Why bother having one of your programmers waste a month on something when you can burn an extra $500 a month to make the problem disappear?
It's all back-end enterprise shits.

This. Autists don't realize that computational efficiency means jack shit to corpos. Just having something done via computer versus manually is infinitely more productive, even if the computer is doing it in the least efficient way it possibly can.
>Verification D4KKK

java is a wonderful language, I just wish it would catch up in some niches such as image processing (still stuck on awt bullshit because javafx is mostly fake and gay), and audio processing as well, which is even more outdated.
But no, it's all just gay corpo bullshit, server crap and gay website framework frameworks. pfff..

Here's something hilarious. There's no native nearest neighbor scaling of images in javafx. No, you gotta do it by your own fucking bullshit software algorithm. And here comes the kicker, up to java 8, there was a neat hack to do it anyways, see: stackoverflow.com/questions/16089304/javafx-imageview-without-any-smoothing (answer by Martin Sojka): overwrite the bullshit and set the fucking flag, like normal people.
Guess what happened next. JavaFX trannies locked the class down, and you can no longer do this above java 8. And we're on fucking java 18 now. I hate them so much.

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowimanotevenapalledei.jpg (1280x1440, 243.42K)

>time to update again
I hate Android development

I thought you Android Linux guys updated super slowly to the latest Java release?

>memory and foreign function APIs
>pattern matching switch
>simple web server
It's a C# wannabe at this point except building on top of a horrendous foundation that rejected these ideas since day 0 especially the FFI part.

>predates C#
>outclasses C# in features
>pulling ahead even more
>"but- but- it's a wannabe!"

They still haven't fixed the absurd memory layout/bloat and Valhalla still seems years out. Absolutely pathetic.

>outclasses C# in features
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Sir does this is meanings I can..,,,, use latest newer version of JAVA SCRIPT feature in the Web Programming ??

Attached: java script.png (800x800, 112.13K)

Okay you lovebirds, name a program I would recognize which is written in Java or C#

isnt oroacle shuting java down

why do java graphics always seem flakey vs open GL

Minecrap

Jellyfin, Visual Studio, Paint.NET, Keepass, Bitwarden, Stradew valley and many many other top-rated 2D games like enter the gungeon or Celeste.

>Java
my ass