Graduate from community college for software development

>graduate from community college for software development
>get a programming job within 1 month
Why is everyone saying the market is saturated or shit like that? I got plenty of interviews and even had to reject 1 offer and 3 other places that had interviews scheduled with me.

Attached: 2.png (1106x1012, 727.71K)

What's your pay

more than zero dollars

its not saturated domestically but its still a shit show when it comes to the FAANG companies. It easy to get a job in current traditional businesses.

how did you find places to apply to?

85k. Not amazing but I'm okay with it.

Mostly linkedin but I got a few calls from indeed as well

This, all the people bitching about how hard it is to get tech jobs are just talentless west coast basedfags that fell for the I google stuff for $300k a year meme and hate programming so much they won't get a job if it's not FAANG-tier

85k is lower than the average pay for US you fucked up

>CS degree
>only 85k

Attached: 2F54EE3F-E180-48BF-B781-E236093913C4.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>I can't read
Also I didn't realize Warosu had archives from that far back, impressive

kys tranny neet

I'd do your job for $25k usd

>85k
Dude i know college dropouts that make that much

what projects did you make

>Why is everyone saying the market is saturated or shit like that?
Because people on this board often fall into one of the following categories:
>Aspiring doomers who apply to 10 jobs over the course of 3 months and give up
>Fresh grads who barely got by with Bitter gen-x/boomer oldfags that have been in the tech industry for around 10 years and cannot move past their ceiling of $75k as a SysAdmin 2 because they refuse to consider advancing their skillset.
There tends to be overlap between these categories so YMMV but it's a pretty accurate description of this board when it comes to careers.

Attached: caulifla-kale.jpg (640x359, 70.11K)

nigga post projects so I can copy like a pajeet.

Congratulations you fucking retard. You can also be paid a few hundred K if you let a dirty arab shit in your mouth, what's your fucking point

>only 85k
Oof

congrats. hope it's enough for your country's cost of living. sounds decent for a first job but i'm not a burger.

is it fun being a gpafag and spending all your time studying and appeasing others? I got a passing grade average and no internships or previous work but got a job as soon as OP. No one even asked for my gpa

It's not saturated for pay that's statistically considered under-handed.
There was a thread a while back about an user who makes 60k doing full stack for warehouse.
Shit programming jobs are abundant. Normies are complaining about the lack of abundant easy 6-figure jobs that are remote and provide free gear

In what world. Average pay in the US is nowhere near 85k