Name alternatives for when steam inevitably updates their ToS and becomes tranny haven

name alternatives for when steam inevitably updates their ToS and becomes tranny haven

i want to sell a game and i know this platform is eventually going to be ruined by them same as every other proprietary service

Attached: Steam_icon_logo.svg.png (2048x2048, 138.21K)

i already told you in your last thread, you fat gorilla nigger

that thread got ruined by trolls and then a rogue janny deleted it

Attached: 53c5a67f9f5915c5c338ea813015f1ae.jpg (392x233, 10.3K)

>another belonging thread
Wake up jannie and clean it up

>People using the same video game store as me make me sexually insecure!!! I don't want to feel weird in my peepee ever again!!! Where do I buy bing bing wahoos now??!!?!?

this is a more TECHnical aspect of the videogame industry so im posting it here, in the TECHNOLOGY board

based bing bing wahoo poster

>what are the alternatives to game store X
It's

>what are alternatives to software store X in wich i can sell my software
its Any Forums

Attached: >what are you on about schizo.png (1022x154, 64.82K)

Then it's ebay

thanks for your contribution now im going to wait for what other anons suggest

Attached: 7a367dc0017ddb08a150071aedeb30f5.jpg (300x300, 12K)

learn to read, i dont give a damn who i share the site with i just dont want tyrannical scumbags imposing their moralfaggotry and controlling what it is i can and cant put in my game for me to be able to sell it on their store

>i have coke, jannies!

Attached: 20220322_202520.jpg (985x2080, 266.61K)

>"People"

No, that is a business strategy so it belong to biz

Not while Gabe is still alive.

No, it comes down to the same thing. They have done no such thing yet, and are among the least likely to do it. You should either take your meds.
Or follow his advice

>are among the least likely to do it.
How do you figure that?

have people send you crypto in exchange for you emailing them a copy faggot

thats an extremely naive assumption to think that they wont pozz their platform eventually with or without gabe