NFT is the future

>NFT is the future

Attached: IMG_20220320_144532.jpg (1200x1200, 142.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As I've been saying, it should have been used for trading tangible things like real estate instead of exclusively things that can be easily reproduced like digital pictures.

said no one ever

>fungible interest

no longer a viable money laundering strategy, eh?

Attached: 1643150305732.png (657x718, 58.31K)

Please explain how my real estate ownership being in some block chain which is almost entirely ran by chinese computers is better than it being in some central trusted source like the government. Without ousting yourself as an ancap, please list the actual issues the current methods of selling property has that an NFT will fix.

retard and not for the reason you think

not him, but not an argument

user is not filthy rich, and he believes the NFT will fix this

there's no argument retard, he said ownership being in some block ran by Chinese computer while nft are just and url link to a centralised computer owned by anyone, you and him are both retarded

when they become the future, they probably won't be called NFTs. you'll get your conference tickets or timeshare passes (are those still a thing?) in a special wallet and if they ever get the UI/UX situation together the normies will be none the wiser

That's actually very worrying, it's a tracking dream come true. You can trace back to where a movie or song is pirated, you can trace back to where you saved or shared an image, all uniquely identifiable to you, 'hate' speech posted anywhere or even typed and erased will be traced back to you, and normies will be none the wiser.

they were the future, then the present, now they're the past
that's how linear progression of time works

But you see cryptocurrency like monero is anonymous, it's when you see gov/oligarch sponsered tech

Too bad no-one wants to back it seriously, everyone is chasing the profits of more freedom destroying crypto.
I wouldn't be surprised if it would soon be illegal to even connect to the xmr network because you're automatically assumed to be doing something nefarious.

now that the investorfags are getting filtered, they might actually be

I agree NFTs are dumb and they have no purpose rn other than glorified profile pictures but I have made so much money off of them that I love them. I have bought pictures of cartoon cats for $800 a piece and sold them for 10-12 ETH each. The gravy train is slowing down though. Hopefully normies return to NFTs soon so I can capitalize again.

Monero is a thing.

You won't like it, but it'll be the norm some time in the future. Probably we'll be either dead or too old to care by then, though
Pandora's Box has been opened. All it takes is one shepherd to guide the cattle.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0

>kills your grift
heh nothing personal

Attached: chadoslon.png (512x512, 360.3K)

this is like looking at the app store 6 months after it came out and being like "wtf there's only drumset apps and shitty games". it's still in the gimmick phase, but won't be for too much longer

>it's the future
>it's inevitable
>you can't stop it
kys doomer trash

>please list the actual issues the current methods of selling [X] has that an NFT will fix
It's funny how not a single NFT supporter can answer this question.

I miss Beanie Babies, once we moved across the country and my parents gave bro and I a new beanie baby every day of the move for being good boys.