Talking to Russians

>to: 209CATrus#3171
>discord.com/invite/0uxcsw1XMkaOB936

>I try to extend the olive branch, congratulating you on your invasion.
>You just trash my mod, call me a skizo, and trash Any Forums and anime.
>go and FUCK yourself
>I am glad that both you russians and ukranians are killing eachother:
>You both oppose men marrying young girls.
>piece of fucking shit
>Russian fucking retard.
>can't even take a complement
>it's good that more "fellow whites" are dying
>since you all oppose men marrying young girls
>I will now hate all russians and be glad that both you and your very similar sub-nation-state (ukranians) are dismembering and castrating eachother
>I hope that you, 209CATrus, since you trashed me and my work, are also TORTURED and KILLED whn you are drafted
>do you understand you fucking piece of shit
>I am glad that Putin is your ruler
>I am glad he is invading europe
>I am glad that pro-women's rights people like YOU and Europeans and other "fellow whites" WILL DIE
>YHWH explicitly allows child brides (Devarim chapter 22 verse 28). You russians claim to follow God's law
>yet, like any white fucking piece of shit, oppose anything that isn't "good" for women.
>I hope to someday meet you so I can torture and kill you myself
>Anyway: I like Putin for what he is doing
>which is ushering a WW3 that will kill you, you are against men marrying cute little girls, and will also kill all white people, my own kind, who also are againt men marrying cute little girls
>I msged you because you had pro-Putin stuff on your name, and mentioned chaosesque's city generator
>I then say "Z" "hey good job on the invasion". You then trash my work and call me insane. FUCK you.
>F U C K YOU
>I am going to kill you
>that is my promise to you you fucking piece of shit
>I try to be friendly and you disrespect me.
>Before talking to you I had good opinions on russians
>now you will be tortured and killed
>white fucking retard

Is this the right way to talk to russians?

Attached: crnofrogs.jpg (259x194, 10.98K)

Attached: Untitledp2.jpg (3333x2618, 1.35M)

Attached: xrctfy_xcity.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

Please try harder OP with your images

Attached: 1620959825053.jpg (1600x1200, 1.48M)

>/scg/ - schizo general

You have a knack for making people dislike you. It's impressive.

I had the full version, why did it upload only thumbnail?

>lose your bar license for being a pedophile
is this the way to be an attorney?

i see cirno i post cirno

Attached: 1647196827015.gif (462x498, 832.32K)

>groomcord

>You have a knack for making people dislike you. It's impressive.

He was talking about ChaosEsque on the xonotic discord:

#mapping
>209CATrus 03/03/2022
>I heard there's a city generator in chaosesque antology

And also had russian flags and "Putin!" on his profile page in discord.

>209CATrus —02/25/2022
>Tfw joined eris, said putin for the win, got called commie and votekicked

So I tried to extend the olive branch, explained to him the chaosesque city generation system, posted screenshots, explained using heightmaps, and complemented his Putin and their invasion and said I wouldn't care if Putin invaded here and killed me too: aslong as those I hate also died (those against marrying cute little girls): as I'm completely demoralized.

So his response was to trash chaosesque, say the citybuilding is too big, tell me to get off Any Forums, and call me Terry.

Glad these anti-child bride faggots are killing eachother (Rus and Ukraine are the same people: anti-child bride white faggots)

chad

Attached: 5875A4DC-9E0E-4CDE-9B45-08758C3D1F25.jpg (1280x960, 96.12K)

sirs,,,, i believe you are on the wrong board
Best Wishes

actual window lickers

>>lose your bar license for being a pedophile
> is this the way to be an attorney?

I did not lose my bar license.
I am glad the Russians and Ukranians are torturing eachother to death and mass-killing eachother because they
1) Support women's rights
2) Oppose men marrying little girls.

I would be sad if Afghans were being killed still: but that has ceased. Since Afghans are pro-marry little girls and are against women's rights.

Russians and Ukranians would be good if they followed YHWH (he who is)'s law rather than just larped.

The head of the Russian KGB church in one breath declared a "Holy War" (not that they have apostolic succession) on Ukraine because of gay-rights parades and violating God's law, and in the other breath said they were fighting "pedophiles"

God's law explicitly allows child brides.

The head of the Rus church also said he understood why people were joining ISIS calaphate years ago: "They just want to live under God's law". While he now condemns those who want to marry young girls; seemingly.

Perhaps something is lost in translation.
Perhaps not.
Who knows.

Russians actions would be justified if it was a hunt for child brides to marry. And a desire to destroy women's rights.

Attached: Untitledwww2www.png (852x666, 171.62K)

>Give a cirno, take a cirno

Attached: cirno__2.jpg (850x605, 78.5K)

Attached: cirno_____.jpg (236x294, 16.13K)

Attached: 1645017091218.jpg (850x706, 273.91K)

Attached: cirno__-_---.jpg (303x166, 8.49K)

Attached: 1639077906015.jpg (1200x675, 609.19K)

Yeah I'm not reading all that

This is why nobody likes Any Forumstards you don't even know your own lore. The eastern orthodox church doesn't accept the old testament as canon and it has replaced it with the new testament written entirely in greek. Also the greek text explicitly says that the man has committed a crime by assaulting and raping the daughter of another and by shaming both the girl and the father he has to pay by giving compensation to the father.
t. greek

Attached: 1451163820952.png (495x323, 153.87K)