So, this tom fucked our queen and she's el preggo with the kitties

So, this tom fucked our queen and she's el preggo with the kitties.
But you know what, this tom has been haanging around our house, waiting for our kittens to become queens. He did not fuck the other one, because she's still not reached puberty.

Now, we have people, homo sapiens, who watch videos of fucking literal babies getting rammed by adults.

I can't stand this. People should show extreme prejudice towards MAPs. Just lynch those fuckers.

Kimmo Alm once gave me 25 gigabytes of it... I was scarred for fucking life.

I want the world to know that everyone hates MAPs because just like homosexuality, it's an unnatural thing.

Attached: toilet.jpg (450x600, 29.6K)

herbing the gpt thread

dont care didnt ask

no such thing as MAPs we are called pedophiles and are proud of it

Attached: 1643058349558 1615552072883.png (888x908, 611.22K)

I'm not an AI you flaming faggot. I'm ESL.

take your meds

aka degenerate

I did. Depakine, Lithium, Respiridone and Methadone.

if you say so

Attached: 1644894888390 __himesaka_noa_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_esureki__7fc16d5e6b841f136494dcadbc64cb7f.jpg (2618x3651, 465.42K)

just squat
seated toilets are shit for shitting you are supposed to squat

the shit is not fully excreted in a sitting position the bowels are not in the correct orientation

Attached: 1623749702755.jpg (1140x500, 67.04K)

>MAPS
They're called pedos, user. Also, us faggots may be degenerate but at least it's consensual, please don't group us in with literal baby rapists.

You can simulate that by either putting your feet up on a stack of books or sitting like on a motorcycle.

If the anus isn't for sex, why does it contain the "pube erect" muscle?

Doesn't a low seat accomplish the same thing? It doesn't make a difference whether your bottom is hovering in the air or leaning on a seat as long as the general posture is the same. I do agree high toilet seats are bullshit, though.

To be fair, it's hard to have it be "consensual" when society determines the other person "cannot consent" even if they agree to it. For a baby that's obvious, but it's weird how sex with a 17-years-old with mutual agreement is "non-consensual". I get why it's illegal, but framing it as 'lack of consent' makes no sense.

>society determines the other person "cannot consent" even if they agree to it.
the main argument for this is that someone without a "fully developed psyche" could be influenced into thinking that they do consent, since they are more likely to not consider the consequences and know the risks

however, this implies two things, that i think are pretty outlandish if you actually think about it
1) it implies that a person under 18 (or 16 or 21 depending) cannot think rationally, and cannot be taught risk-consequences in any capacity without there being some form of manipulation
2) that people over the age of consent MAGICALLY gain this "adult reasoning" ability, and every person over that age is capable of rationalising and assesing risk-consequences

neither of these things are true, and they both stem from the assumption that every single person is exactly the same, mentally and emotionally. just as a 40 year old man might not be able to rationalise the consequences of a meth addiction or a 25 year old woman might enter her third domestic abuse relationship despite all the red flags, a 12 year old might be able to fully understand the consequences of a sexual relationship and/or developed enough emotional maturity to have a loving relationship without abuse.

its simply retarded to say that under no circumstances could someone under 18 ever think for themselves, and that everyone over 18 can. and this is withiut even touching the argument of suggestive manipulation, because then youd need to bring up the beainwashing every american child undergoes in public school such that even as adults they dont see that what they were taught were merely subjective views usually stipulated in religious ideology

but this is a technology board so that will be my last post on the topic

if the mods move this to a more relevant board you might get more interesting conversation, but Any Forums is the new Any Forums and neither will give you any more than the usual NPC responce "hur dur ur a pedo and thats bad because da gubberment say so" when you even entertain conversation of opposing views.

how do you not piss on your pants when you squat

I take off my pants. I will not shit with my ankles bound by pants. That's even more unnatural than shitting seated

By not having a gaping oozing wound, squat shits are max comfy that you will never expirance. You should kill the doctor that did that to you before yourself.

>its simply retarded to say that under no circumstances could someone under 18 ever think for themselves, and that everyone over 18 can. and this is withiut even touching the argument of suggestive manipulation, because then youd need to bring up the beainwashing every american child undergoes in public school such that even as adults they dont see that what they were taught were merely subjective views usually stipulated in religious ideology
like what?

It's simply because age is a "good enough" and nice clear cut thing the legal system can use while trying to judge a persons rationality can be pretty damn murky. Sure, age is fairly arbitrary, but are you supposed to drag every prospective date to a shrink to get them tested for the ability to consent?

>*snips the Puborectalis muscle*
Nothin' personnel, kid