This was probably already mentioned here but Lapsus$ just hacked Microsoft...

This was probably already mentioned here but Lapsus$ just hacked Microsoft. What are the odds this group is affiliated with a nation-state like Russia or China, they seem way too advanced to be operating independently

Attached: microsoft.jpg (1024x683, 64.73K)

>hacked
nothing will happen, unless it is a hack that is actually harmful all this is is media publicity *yawns scratches balls and farts*

>What are the odds this group is affiliated with a nation-state like Russia or China
actually, they are affiliated with their brazilian mothers

Yes it was mentioned here. About four threads popped up in an hour ranting about "winblows security lolol"... until it was pointed out that Linux servers were hacked, and those threads insta-died. But remember kids, correlation is not causality.

call me when the find winlogon.exe source

They aren't advanced. They pay third world IT workers for access, and haven't stolen anything too impressive so far.

WINDOWS 7 FULL SOURCE CODE NAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

windows 10 source code when?

Attached: 0525_-_DaezeJi.jpg (370x311, 55.4K)

im pretty sure this hacking group is not actually hacking them and they are just getting people within these companies to leak information

Attached: how to bypass any type of security.png (339x719, 223.2K)

>What are the odds this group is affiliated with a nation-state like Russia or China
Based
I support

they get hacked every year

That's stupid because higher-ranked employees are unlikely to give them anything

yea but all it takes is 1 person from within the company to give them access to their networks then pretty much any form of security is compromised

And they aren't getting anything of value, because the only access they get is the logon for IT support contractor Rajesh in India who has limited access. From their Microsoft breach they got Cortana and Bing source code, fucking worthless

They got access to Apple. Dumps incoming.

Lapsus$... I kneel

Attached: 1646690796838.gif (335x974, 1.51M)

how many times have MS source code been leaked?

LARPSU$

maybe they'll bring something useful for projects like reactos
though I suspect they are just after money and want to ransomware microsoft.

>Glowie propoganda thread

Yeah right. Apple is behind all of it, from Firefox's WebKit migration to Windows 11's taskbar. Their stink is on everything and they quietly hoard their cash and play coy while everyone else around them leaks code and spends compulsively for no reason at all.

(OP)
>how many times have MS source code been leaked?

Windows XP was leaked right before an election. I can only presume that the source code was used to hack election machines and assist ReactOS development.

Attached: photo_2021-01-18_16-41-27.jpg (675x380, 14.41K)

why would you ever do this, you'll be fired, probably sued and you'll never find another tech related job