HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-5800x3d-3d-v-cache-cpu-benchmarks-leak-out-up-to-9-faster-than-ryzen-7-5800x/
>f-faster than the 12900K...
Looks like cache stacking is a joke and big.LITTLE is the way of the future

Attached: three dee pee-cache.png (738x1154, 349.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=adl-linux516-windows&num=6
hothardware.com/news/amd-patents-biglittle-core-task-transition-ryzen-8000-zen-5
notebookcheck.net/AMD-Zen-5-Ryzen-8000-Strix-Point-APUs-to-sport-hybrid-big-LITTLE-esque-CPU-architecture-will-be-fabbed-on-TSMC-3-nm-process.535951.0.html
overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/amd_s_zen_5_strix_point_cpus_will_reportedly_feature_a_big_little_design/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hourly poorfag cope thread

alder cuck doesn't work with anything over than wangblows 11, the entire lineup is e-waste-tier.

Linux has support for the heterogeneous cores, cope amdfag

>p-poorfag
Nigger.

well looks like i'm not buying it

>windows 11 doesn't matter!
But AMD are the ones putting in the Microsoft pluton security hardware which is also windows 11 only?

how can amd ever compete

Attached: 1647989943740.jpg (1476x500, 143.31K)

>hey wait a minute that's a locked intel CPU you can't just compa-
Oh, right...

5800X3D is locked af KEK

it works fine on linux idk what ur talking about

and idk why you would use amd on linux anyway, you cant disable their psp backdoor at all so why not just use windows if you gave up ur security on purchase. at least with intel you can soft disable theirs still

>windows 11 doesn't matter!
correct
>But AMD are the ones putting in the Microsoft pluton security hardware
It won't affect anything if you aren't using wang11, no cuck cores to gimp performance.

>he still needs to gottagofast
when will you take the gottagoslow high efficiency pill? You kids are literally the diesel coal rollers of the computer world with your gayming rigs and gottagofast RGB

Attached: gottagoslow.png (400x96, 7.92K)

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=adl-linux516-windows&num=6
cope more winjeet

>You kids
no need 2 read anymore, reddit poorfag mad that he cant afford new hardware

Now that Malian-X has launched I have a very sneaking suspicion Ryzen 3D is the rejects

Alder Lake is still faster than Ryzen in Windows 10, it's just even faster in windows 11. So it's a moot point anyways
>cuck cores
big cope, those are as fast as a 10th gen core which was already only a tiny bit behind Zen 3. meanwhile the golden cove cores slaughter any ryzen by a mile

This thing is going to get torn to shreds when the youtubers get it. AMD just doesn't care about desktop anymore

My cpu is modern enough, you don't "need" a 32 thred 5jiggahurtz cpu just to shitpost on 4ch

Geekbench aren't gayms, retard.

how many of those will actually be sold?

Why not both cache stacking and big.LITTLE? Zen 5 save us.

>geekbench

Now looks up how warm israel inside CPU gets and how much power it consums compared to those AMD cpus.

>It won't affect anything if you aren't using wang11, no cuck cores to gimp performance.
Wrong. It will be running the moment your PC is on or has power, much like Intels ME. Pluton is even more glowing because it's in the CPU itself, not on a motherboard.

>even joggers aren't as poor as me
Nice own-goal there, retard.

Why would you want memecores?

MEs in the cpu itself you knuckle dagger.

>source: my shit-smeared anus

I don't know, ask 3950X and 5950X owners

AMD is not going to do big.SHITTLE, Zen4c will be a variant of Zen4 with more density and a different voltage/frequency curve.

AMD PSP you tranny faggot, the NSA ordered everything to have a (((security chip)))

hothardware.com/news/amd-patents-biglittle-core-task-transition-ryzen-8000-zen-5
notebookcheck.net/AMD-Zen-5-Ryzen-8000-Strix-Point-APUs-to-sport-hybrid-big-LITTLE-esque-CPU-architecture-will-be-fabbed-on-TSMC-3-nm-process.535951.0.html
overclock3d.net/news/cpu_mainboard/amd_s_zen_5_strix_point_cpus_will_reportedly_feature_a_big_little_design/1

You’ve never undervolted a 12900K, haven’t you?

It is faggot

No ME on the motherboard. How else was I able to use flashrom on a motherboard to flash out ME?

3950X chad here and I use mine for cooompiling

Yes and Zen5 will use a Zen5 chiplet and a Zen4c or Zen4d chiplet.

Posts like these are why we need IQ tests before posting

>having to do shit because israel is too lazy to do it themselves
Ok (((user))).

ME/PSP's firmware lives on the chipset. The micro-controller itself is inside the CPU

(((security processors))) are so deeply integrated into the architecture that they need to be at least partially functional or the CPU wont even boot

I'm right you're wrong faggot.

ME does not, PSP or Pluton do.

>separating the different cores onto chiplets
why is AMD being retarded? How do they expect to quickly move tasks between the two if they have to cross chiplets to do so? It's Zen 2's dogshit latency all over again, maybe even worse

>caring about CPU speeds
what is this? 2010?

>The single-core performance is almost the same but 3D V-Cache gains would mostly be apparent in cache-dependent workloads such as games rather than core-performance optimized benchmarks such as Geekbench.

Based.

5900x compiler here
The cores just work people

games are the most single threaded thing ever you ape

>too lazy to do anything himself
>m-muh GAYMD JUST WERKZ!
kek

you can still soft disable ime on modern hardware, that NSA toggle is still there. if you have a z690 board post ur bios dump (an update might work too if you're not asus) and ill bitflip the HAP enable bit for u