What does /g think about OpenBASED?

What does /g think about OpenBASED?

Attached: 06099870-382E-473A-B167-8089A742F5E1.png (800x689, 202.69K)

It's so slow it hurts to use it

OpenBAIT

>x86
your first mistake

We don't think about it at all.

>install openbsd
>it's slow as fuck
>google suggests making over 2 dozen different changes to config files, adding users to different groups, etc etc
>still slow as fuck
>install literally any other operating system, EVEN OTHER BSDs
>blazing fast
yeah i guess it's just x86_64 bro

The only non-pozzed choice

Attached: 2022-02-06-015130_1400x1050_scrot.png (1400x1050, 397.33K)

Why yes, I totally love feeding Theo's ego!

i dont think about it at all actually, ppl just use it to post online that they use it

Theo is gay, NetBSD is much faster.

337mb ram usage with 1 unfocused tab open and the absolute ugliest taskbar eve

hope u can read this, maybe u hit swap and ur waiting for ur t43 to respond, but at least u can get those internet points everytime u post!

>absolute ugliest taskbar eve
>u can
>ur waiting
>u can
>u post!
I hate niggers

u know im right thats why ur having a meltdown

>maybe u hit swap and ur waiting for ur t43 to respond

Attached: 15333536547.png (320x319, 158.1K)

loonix is the way

I'm Any Forums and I think it's shit.

This is the major problem with OpenBSD. It's a perfect server, but it's security at every step makes for some very slow code, making for very slow desktops. FreeBSD is a much better desktop BSD.

if you are running it for security on personal computer then there are bunch better options out there, why use such a crummy operating system

It's pretty nice. I installed it on a spare Pentium D shitbox and it works well enough for my autistic hobby projects. I'm sure just about any linux distro or Net/FreeBSD would also be fine.

The BSD's of today remain as abandonware used entirely by spergs. You don't need "even more" security than what GNU/Linux provides unless you have some super sick shit you want to hide, sacrificing hardware compatibility in the process. Also all the devs got scooped up by SUSE and support for BSD is the manpages or 10+ year forum posts

Pajeet absolutely seething here.

your t43 finally stopped freezing up?

Not him, I use an X220 and it runs OpenBSD just fine. Unixbench shows it a mere 3% slower than Linux on the same laptop.

Love the seethe though. In fact your seething (yes, YOU) is what urged me to try OpenBSD in the first place. When government funded women get on the Internet and beg me not to do something, I usually do it just out of spite.

I think affirmative action hiring policies and nepotism have really majorly fucked up our intelligence agencies. It’s sad. You belong on your knees blowing strangers in Reno, not on the Internet, sugar puff.

Keep on being based user, dont listen to the glowers.

I'm on a x220 as well, OpenBSD with DWM and st, 37mb of ram idle

Attached: 1647948587529.jpg (859x646, 51K)

Based, I just use FVWM. Mines a little more bloated though, I have a number of services running.

Yeah well on MY x220, on a completely stock fresh installation it's unbearably slow. pkg_add took like a minute to spit anything out and begin working, every time. After an hour I got frustrated waiting around for shit to happen and wiped the drive.