Love me or hate me ?

love me or hate me ?

Attached: feac5dcf91bd048514c433e0d28cadb8.png (463x463, 45.56K)

meh, it's fine

Thin ports and chunky plastic around the connector. Brilliant.

it's nice that people actually agreed on using the same connector for everything
can't wait for USB-C to become even more widespread though

'ate USB micro. Simple as

I'm spoiled by USB-C, so I'm a bit annoyed when I have to use μUSB.

at least its not mini usb, that shit FCKING sucks i never have a cable for it when i randomly need one. filtered by a stupid fcking cable

It was okay for the time, but USB-C is better for everything now.

It sucked but not as much as the USB 3.0 Micro-B

Attached: 1620884648479.jpg (2000x2000, 182.52K)

In general it was alright.
USB-C actually has given me more problems earlier on than micro.
Micro didn't catch nearly the amount of bullshit

Loved mine on the Galaxy S5, the wider connector gave alot more stability

keeps it flush, dummy
ever had a thin micro usb connector? shit sags under its own weight and breaks your port

I'm the opposite, owning a PS3 and PSP made me hate micro. My two most regularly used devices used USB Mini and suddenly every cable I go looking for is this barely-different-enough-to-be-incompatible micro shit.

>need high-speed mini usb connector for usb 3.0 SSDs and media devices
>micro usb has 5 pins, usb 3.0 has 9
>if you double up the pin count on a standard micro usb connector it'll be delicate as fuck, arc/short out, and more importantly retards will plug micro 3.0 connectors into their 2.0 devices and fuck them up
>let's just make a 10-pin connector that's very distinct looking so people know what it is

simple as.
fine connector.

it was absolute dogshit. I had a USB hard drive that used it and the connector was loose from day one. I just plugged a 2.0 micro cable into the wide part of the plug because I would rather have the slower speeds than the connection dropping halfway through a file transfer because someone slammed their car door out in the parking lot and it vibrated my desk an imperceptible amount.

worked for me
sounds like a QC issue

failure rate on these was retarded. some of them could be bomb proof, while others would stop working after plugging them 3 times. fucking retarded

Definitely not a problem with the thick ones since you can't fit them into the port

type-c is fucking shit
i used micro for 10 years and never broke a single cable
i've had my new phone for 1.5 years now and have already broken 3 cables because the connector is so fucking fragile

Hate. They never fit right. They either got stuck, or wobbled looser than an OnlyFans vagina.

Never liked, only tolerated. USB-C is what micro USB should've been.

I bought magnetic connectors for all of my micro USB devices so I never have to plug that godforsaken connector in ever again.