Windows 10 users complain about how bad Windows 11 is and vow to never upgrade

>Windows 10 users complain about how bad Windows 11 is and vow to never upgrade

Attached: uz15xdx3jaoz.jpg (493x366, 71K)

>Windows XP users complain about how bad Windows Vista is and vow to
>Windows 98 users complain about how bad Windows XP is and vow to never upgrade never upgrade
>Windows 3.1 users complain about how bad Windows 95 is and vow to never upgrade
>DOS 3.3 users complain about how bad DOS 4.0 is and vow to never upgrade
It's a story as old as time. There will always be poorfags, baby ducks, contrarians, and just plain schizos.

You know what story is old? One version of windows being good while the other being dogshit.
Just wait for Windows 12 and we're good.

Unfortunately they were all correct

>>Windows 3.1 users complain about how bad Windows 95 is and vow to never upgrade
Nobody ever complained about that

I'm still running Windows 7 btw. Will never upgrade, even if it kills me. I'd rather use Lunix.

>Windows 98 users complain about how bad Windows XP
Early Windows XP before Service Pack 2 was a pile of shit.

Windows 10 is and will always be utter shit.
2000, XP and 7 are the only good Windows versions.
>Windows 98 users complain about how bad Windows XP is and vow to never upgrade never upgrade
Doubt.

Don't care, still using Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021.

>P-poor
Nigger.

>Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021

Explain

>Windows 10 is and will always be utter shit
even Vista is less shittier than 10

You know what story is old? You being a retarded faggot. There have been three shit versions of Windows in a row. Windows 10 is fucking garbage, and the fact that you moronic zoomers are now shilling it just because Windows 11 is even worse will never fail to be funny to me.

Yes they did, zoomer. Poorfags with 4MB RAM especially. Remind you of something?

>joggers are richer than me
Nice own-goal.

Supported by Microsoft until Jan 13, 2032.

funny no one did this with windows 7

perhaps because it wasnt a shit product

The fuck you're talking about? I bet you're Windows 7 nostalgia fag and forgot how the command line was shitty, not to mention a lot of other stuff that was annoying for developers like setting global paths. But you don't know that, do you? You just living in the past daydreaming about the games you're used to play.

Remember how much people hated Windows 2000? Oh wait no one hated Windows 2000 because it was actually good.

nobody owned windows 2000, they all owned Windows Me, which was shit

>nobody owned windows 2000
Source: You

A few people did, actually. Remember, it's system requirements were exactly the same as Vista. The thing is, there were still plenty of P3s with 512MB RAM floating around in 2006 - they were extinct by 2009.

This, nobody remembers anymore for some reason that XP didn't become reliably good until SP3. Wasn't uncommon for videos in YouTube's early years to reference that. Most welcomed Windows 7 almost immediately for good reason on the other hand. Windows 8 was a meme, 8.1 was alright.

Nobody complained about WinXP.
Funnily enough, you decided to skip WinME which is the OS people actually complained about, and for good reason.
You're retarded as all hell. FPWP

im upgrading this friday as soon as my z690 board comes

Yes, I do. Incessant complaints about poor software/driver compatibility, the demand for 64MB to even get out of bed, ridiculously long boot times, FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING MEGABYTES OF DISK SPACE JUST FOR THE OS???!!1!one!
When will you losers stop pretending this is something new? Anybody over the age of 30 knows you're full of shit.

The difference is that 7 was genuinely passable and its botnet features were minimal. It was what Vista should have been but they were too fixated on their stupid managed kernel meme project.

In 2011 you had to fight the urge to switch back to Windows, now you have to fight the urge to use something else as Windows gets increasingly awful.

8.1 is pretty bad too desu