The power of firefox

the power of firefox

Attached: 1645385164812.webm (1744x856, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1697979
searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source/gfx/wr/swgl/README.md
mozillagfx.wordpress.com/2021/10/30/switching-the-linux-graphics-stack-from-glx-to-egl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is this video supposed tell me, that you're a Any Forums ricer and using software rendering for some reason?

just move this thing?

Attached: file.png (366x356, 16.27K)

Report it on bugzilla.mozilla.org, it's probably a retain displaylist bug thats fixed by bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1697979

Ungoogled Chromium doesn't have this problem.

it's actually hardware accelerated on in*el sandy bridge
disabling it improves the performance and gets rid of the issue

works on my machine

>uses a buggy script
omg guys firefox is bad!

works on my machine

There is no fucking way software rendering is faster. Mozilla, by their own admission stopped caring about software rendering because so many people have GPUs now so they actually made a basic software OpenGL implementation to reuse WebRender on devices without GPUs, this is slow as shit but reduces development cost. I'm surprised it would actually be faster
searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source/gfx/wr/swgl/README.md

im on 93 and reluctant to upgrade since I don't know what mozilla trannies got in store for me this time

not sure if integrated graphics counts as GPU but for me it reduced input lag and bug portrayed in webm related is gone
thank you for your service Any Forums tech support team

fuck off (((unjewgled))) shill

Attached: 1641679085594.png (755x591, 75.26K)

You should probably upgrade, not just for security reasons but because EGL support was fixed in recent versions.

After upgrading, visit about:config
Set gfx.webrender.all to true
Set gfx.x11-egl.force-enabled to true
Restart Firefox

You should notice much better graphics in general.
mozillagfx.wordpress.com/2021/10/30/switching-the-linux-graphics-stack-from-glx-to-egl/

I have never had any graphic issues until I reintalled my system and firefox 93, newest at that time, forced hw acceleration upon me which brought nothing but input lag and weird video issues
now I am happy

I get problems where chromium won't play certain YouTube videos for some reason.

...in the palm of my hand
[spoiler]I have no fucking idea what is this video even illustrating[/spoiler]

>filtered by extension
holy normalfaggotry

>on in*el sandy bridge

Attached: bait.jpg (250x272, 25.95K)

Looks like you created a problem and now you're blaming firefox for not solving it for you.