Does Any Forums use stackoverflow?

Does Any Forums use stackoverflow?
Why are 100% of shitty question asked by pajeets?
What is wrong with pajeets?

Attached: Stack_Overflow-Logo.wine.png (3000x2000, 30.27K)

>What is wrong with pajeets?
they want you to solve everything for them
>answer the question
>they ask the next step in the comments

Attached: 1647658866552.jpg (954x954, 115.39K)

Racist.

>stackoverflow
>
more like shitoverflow

>Why are 100% of shitty question asked by pajeets?
>What is wrong with pajeets?
technically, more population. i've seen nightmarish questions from basically every race

>Racist.
Yes

Attached: chadlaugh.jpg (736x849, 59.4K)

Essential search engine pollution -core

I only engage in illegal updoot farming here
>ask obscure question about long dead library
>no one can answer
>answer with sockpuppet account
>exchange updoots
>accept answer
>+45
better than anwering pajeet's homework, gives the domapine hit and allows me to bounty my geniune questions for top tier answers
might optimize further by automating with GPT generated questions and answers
so do jannies perform updoot audits?

Yes, only to remind me never to code, because literally every coding technique, every algorithm, every language, every line of code ever written, is completely wrong somehow and needs to be replaced with jQuery.

>needs to be replaced with jQuery
based
If you need more than jQuery, you fell for the framework.js meme

>Why are pajeets so shit?
Imagine if you were offered a job that paid $10M a year, but it was for fixing a space station in orbit. Imagine you were hired as a contractor with full protection and couldn't be sued no matter what etc. You know you don't have a clue on how to do that, but you also know that they pay for training. You have essentially 2 weeks for free, and if you can bullshit your way out of meetings or just literally hide in a locker when it's your turn to do stuff, you can probably make that last 6 weeks before they figure it out, then one more week of you pretending to do something and shit explodes. Sure, people will die, but who cares, you've already made more than a million dollars at that point. Would you do it? Probably. This is exactly what Indians experience. The average salary in India is 50 cents an hour, now they have a way to make $20 an hour - do you think they're going to lie to get it? Of course they will. There's only one way this can work ie from the poor country to the rich country. And if they can make those several weeks turn into a couple months via begging on stack overflow, they will do it too - wouldn't you shitpost-beg on a supposed website for something close enough to electronics to maybe last another week making millions? Companies haven't yet learned what a dipshit move hiring a bunch of smelly jeets are, it doesn't work out for a fucking reason - you're literally hiring scam call center workers, what do you think is going to happen, you think they're suddenly going to turn over a new honest leaf? This is what happens when you get overpopulation - there are too many poor people who can just lie because they have nothing to lose so it's all a fucking rat race of who can lie the hardest, to soak up American money. Obviously the worst country for overpopulation is India, that's why they are so cancerous.

High iq take. Companies think they can replace US devs with 10 dollar/hr pajeets, only to find out they are all scam artists and write shit code that soak up full-time dev hours to fix. You can’t reasonably replace 4 years of uni and years of industry experience with durgasoft, there’s a reason this field pays so much

Attached: 9E3A0C63-6DFC-40C0-A921-C5D519D28012.jpg (1170x669, 106.09K)

Attached: 1547768422389.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

How come Durgasirs are CEOs, Senior developers and product manages at FAGMAN and they're doing well nonetheleaa

because they have no qualms about asking shitty questions on StackOverflow.
eventually, they learn to ask less-shitty questions.

The good ones are already here, the shit ones are left in India sir.

to be the weapon of java you need at least 5000 fake contributions sir

Attached: 165476455476.jpg (474x191, 36.15K)

Those are fake, fronts to calm the woke npc zombie mobs. They don't do anything. There is a real CEO behind the scenes that is not public.

>he thinks posterpajeets are doing real work
>he thinks posterfemoids are doing real work
>what is virtue signaling
welcome to earth

bump for jeet hate

Attached: godspeed.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

- I use it. I often find appropriate answer by specific querying via search engine, That's pretty much it.
- Can anyone give some links of pajeets in action?
- Nothing.