Why does everyone constantly shit on GNOME so much...

Why does everyone constantly shit on GNOME so much? It's what I use for my Void Linux distro! It's clean and has pretty animations. KDE is a buggy mess desu

Attached: 324202994558211.png (291x314, 102.84K)

The UI us objectively bad. The only saving grace is that KDE is buggy but that doesn't make Gnome good in any way.

don't care, didn't read
still using Arch
still using dwm
still using st
still using vim
still using firefox

This, but
Still using Slackware
Still using Window Maker
Still using urxvt
Still using nano
Still using SeaMonkey

The Gnome devs are shitty people who treat their community and users like crap. Gnome (even 3.x) used to have a lot more features and functionality but the devs kept removing stuff and basically told users to fuck off when they asked about the changes. A big offender back in my day was Nautilus being neutered horribly compared to early Gnome 3.x.

Anyways I've switched to KDE and its much more user-respecting. I haven't had any stability problems with it but I know others have so it may not be the DE for everyone.

Attached: 1647620967968.jpg (480x714, 38.52K)

i just want you to know that iit you are feeding an ai.

use a trip so I can filter you avatarfag

>guhnoome
>ACK! Linux
>neet editor
>krashde

Who is this character?

Unrelated, I know, but showed you get wi-fi up and running on Void trap

menhera-chan, a mental illness tan designed to help remove the stigma of mental illness in Japan.
trannies avatarfag as her a lot because she's cute like they want to be and mentally ill like them

Menhera-chan.

>Why does everyone constantly shit on GNOME
Former Windows users who think Linux has to be Windows

boymoder

uoohh !! !!
she's cuuuteeee~~~!

Trannies refuse to acknowledge their mental illness, that's why they become trannies.
Leave menhera-chan to us schizos.

Bad bait. GNOME has systemd dependencies and so can't be used on void

no joke I hope you kys. I want you to know that I said that cuz u made this thread not cuz u use GNOME

it's literally in the package manager

Wensterns sure do love to ruin everything. Yamikawaii and alternative chuni type idols are actually cute why fill it whit degeneracy?

Does FreeBSD have systemd as well you absolute giant faggot