Noscript changed their UI

>noscript changed their UI
For what purpose?

Attached: TvXsJw721a.png (722x176, 32.08K)

To be hip and cool like all the other niggers that think making their shit harder to use is cool

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (926x713, 83.21K)

It's not really harder to use, just uglier

uMatrix is superior in every way

firstly, what changed? all the buttons are still in the same places, they just look better now.
secondly, why aren't you using umatrix instead? you have way more control over things with it compared to noscript. you can block cookies, css, images, javascript and media all separately on each site. i bet you can learn it's ins and outs in 5 minutes

deprecated

muh updooootes muh keeeping relevant

>current year
>noscript
Just use uBlock Origin.

The interface for script blocking is way worse.

>go to website
>It's broken until I enable 3rd party scripts and frames
>Same for javascript
Payment sites it worse because I fear when I refresh the page it's gonna double charge me

So long as you sort it out before filling in any details it's impossible for it to charge you. Just set any 3rd party scripts that regularly break sites to trusted. Yeah it means you let some botnet in, but you still block scripts pulled from +10 3rd party sites on many pages without anything breaking

Get umatrix. Haven't used noscript in like 10 years.

I'll try it out, I like that you can toggle individual aspects of what it pulls from third party sites and that it shows you what and how much it's requesting. Gonna need some time to wrap my head around the interface fully though. Also is there some way to import shit form noscript? I have a bunch of shit configured there and I'd rather not manually redo it for every site

the update was a surprise. now it actually looks less shit instead of shit.
>Just use uBlock Origin.
fuck off, fbi.

I fucking hate it.

Attached: 1626313516002.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

it still looks like 2008 shit

You weren't even in alive in 08

yeah I was
it's when i fucked your mom

My mum died in 94

I know

Oh
Damn

Attached: 1624264386033.jpg (1200x676, 64.39K)