Are coding bootcamps a meme?

are coding bootcamps a meme?

Attached: 41ED880A-5197-4484-9036-CC4AE2219875.jpg (750x1334, 166.34K)

Yes
Either you work your ass off (in that case you don't need any bootcamp), or you're a useless wymyn/troon as a diversity hire (bootcamp needed even less).

they are if you want to become a software engineer
but thats not what the market wants today

the market wants code monkeys that know the basis of javascript or python because thats enough to keep launching useless features done badly on top of an already unmaintainable, bloated, under-performing software that plagues the world today

the funny part? these "developers" earn more by building bad software that real engineers that try to build maintainable, performing software in native languages to try and take the best performance per watt they can

this industry is a joke now.
we had this discussion with that image yesterday already.

No degree webshitter faggot here, I got lucky and employed with no prior experience and worked my way up to a senior dev in 2 years by taking my team leads big white cock up my ass. Cope, seethe, dilate etc.

Yes, she barely knows how to program, she was only hired because of her vagina and the color of her skin, I'm pretty sure most of her teammates hate her because she just end up making them do her work because she can't get her head around doing basic shit.
And no, a 6 month course is not enough to learn how to program, I went to a two, two year degrees of programming and the majority of people there ended the second year passing the exams with the minimum score and most of them failed half the classes.
Maybe it's because I have asperger and my brain is wired towards better programming logic, but it was really fucked up seeing how most of them really struggled doing basic shit on class.

if webshitters make more money than you. you're probably not that special yourself.

they make her work on the diversity hire branch. like giving your little brother an unplugged controller when you play a game.

>earn more than real engineers
no, real engineers stopped playing around with C and Rust and got a devops job paid better than senior engineers.

BOOBS

God I hate OP

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

>rming software in native languages to try and take the best performance per watt they can
You showed your hand. Touch production code

I wonder what motivated said fortune 50 company to hire her

Attached: 41ED880A-5197-4484-9036-CC4AE2219875.jpg (506x105, 11.81K)

this is the first extremely punchable female face I've seen

This. Coding bootcamps are a meme and anyone who seriously thinks they are an "engineer" after completing one is deluding themselves. You change buttons on a webpage, congratulations.
That said, I work in embedded and this shit is hard. There's nothing wrong with getting paid fat stacks for easy work. Just don't become complacent like the redditard webshitters, you're not building critical infrastructure here and the company is absolutely going to outsource your team to India once the project is mature.

Attached: 1591289279459.jpg (500x388, 19.15K)

>real engineers
>devops
>glorified sysadmins
lol

real engineers are people that make technical decisions that have to be on the hook for the effect it has on many people. real software engineers barely exist. people that design planes, trains, cars, bridges, etc, those people are real engineers.

the vast majority of software engineers are random jerkoffs

Big boobs.

t. Diversity hire
Love from Kazakhstan

Attached: 9D40C8CB-71F9-4003-BCCC-D6D8EA5BA759.jpg (938x1067, 266.5K)

Is it time for the daily "let's blame all of our inadequacies and inability to get hired on minorities" thread already? We just had it yesterday.

is it that easy? programming is practically magic in my country and I bet I could get away with a diversity hire.

sir do the needful

Not that anyone asked but this is (as usual) a very americunt-centric discussion, even in europe outside of the major urban centers like Paris/London etc. if you tell mostly anyone you can program they look at you like you've been given the arcane secrets of the future by the gods of computers and like you're gonna be a CEO of a major company in 5 years