CPUs

Greetings.

techpowerup.com/292657/amd-said-to-be-releasing-no-less-than-four-new-ryzen-5000-series-chips-in-march

For gaming-oriented builds, and until AMD launches the new set of CPUs, I feel like Intel's new 12xxx stuff is better.

Pic related is a summary of performance. I feel like the only logical thing to do is to not recommend any mid/high AMD CPUs vs Intel's 12xxx for now.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Attached: Untitled.png (1020x1029, 36.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-12300/6.html
cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html
techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-12300/4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My parents never dropped me on the head repeatedly when I was a baby, so why would I go to Any Forums?

>vulnerabilities (higher is better)

Any suggestions, comments, or criticisms?

Anyone?

This. Just wait, tripfaggot.

It might be a month before new CPUs are released, and by then I will make another update. I am late for this one already.

I hate the cuck cores so fucking much

>cuck cores
Someone should screenie this and post it somewhere very public. Let them know what we think of having cuck cores on our desktop CPUs.

Attached: LaughingYoungPoliticians.jpg (900x601, 144.38K)

wtf is perf single and perf multi based on?
is this with pbo on or off?
is this with curve optimizer all core? per core? no core?
what about ram speed and infinity clock?
your own benchmarks are worse presented than those fake youtube benchmark channels.

>your own benchmarks are worse presented

My own? I compiled these from places like:

techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-12300/6.html
cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

If the review has multiple benches for the same item, I take the benches from the default configuration.

so your own data is flawed then because you're taking 100s of different samples of cpus with different ppt/tdc/edc/pbo/co/if/vid/etc.

Then what change does it make buying something now and making an update later? Just wait for the 7000 series unless you want to deal with vulnerabilities or shit performance on Windows 10 and lower.

>muh slightly better cinebench scores
talk about the actual user experience of 12th gen vs amd:
-12th gen intel stutters on any OS but windows 11
-lga 1700 motherboard software is still beta very buggy
-high intel end cpus consume over 300w+, a 5800x in eco mode wont exceed 88w ppt
>due to high power draw very loud fans on intel compared to amd due to higher rpm for vrm and cpu cooling

Attached: stutter_lake.jpg (1100x325, 88.47K)

>you're taking 100s of different samples
>flawed
Oh?

AMD's 6000 series is not going to be soon. They are refreshing the 5000 stuff first.

>AMD's 6000 series
Nvm, they are skipping this number like they did with 4000.

6000 is going to laptops and we got a glimpse of 7000 already.
They didn't expect Intel to rape their asses with Alder Lake so they're taking their time to counterattack but it's not like it's a nothinburger.

Indeed, I do not expect AMD to do nothing. But I do want to update, because not updating for 6 months while we wait for AMD's response is not a good idea.

More feedback please?

feedback deez nutz

>Hundreds of inconsistent variables unaccounted for
Flawed

techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-12300/4.html

Professional reviewers are actually quite thorough when documenting their tests.

Attached: Untitled.png (724x1090, 160.34K)