Why does the Windows 11 desktop look so fucking disgusting, is it the padding? I feel disturbed by it

Why does the Windows 11 desktop look so fucking disgusting, is it the padding? I feel disturbed by it.

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

It's disturbing because it doesn't look like Windows 7, aka the best OS ever made.

Because you're an underage contrarian who loves to troll and spew bullshit to get attention because mommy didn't give you enough.

It's cause they tried making it look like a fucking Linux distro
And just... Dropped the ball with eveything

Windows 11 is top tier garbage.

It's a bastardization of MacOS, ChromeOS, Win10 and KDE Neon, all bundled in shit.

The lines between Linux and Windows are blurring, winnux is becoming reality, and this Angers the g poster very much

hastily copying KDE

windows is dead

Attached: kde5-menu.jpg (776x649, 130.33K)

Projection

So what's wrong with the Windows 11 desktop, kid? "Padding"? Oh dear god no, something is slightly thicker than it should be and I guarantee that shit can be fixed.
You're whining about nothing. Go away, troll.

It's inconsistent and looks like it was made by a bunch of diverse pajeet trannies who are out of touch and overpaid. You're the troll.

Damn that looks like shit. I keep getting told to upgrade to 11 by my OS when I boot into Windows to play anticheat games, but they won't pry this shit out of my cold dead hands until LTSC ends support in like 2028.

No top bar placement either? Fuck that shit Microsoft can eat my entire asshole and all of the poop particles still on it from the last time I wiped.

>repeating the same unclear argument
>immediately going into racism mode
Bye.

Windows 11 is top tier antitrust bait.

Anyone with the slightest grievance can take this company to court today and break it right in pieces. If you can prove collusion with Apple (which clearly exists) you can get a two-fer.

Go back to Plebbit, it's called being honest, everything is so dumbed down and mobile friendly it makes me want to puke.

>everything is dumbed down and mobile friendly
>OMG I GOT A TEXT ON MY SHITPHONE BETTER STARE INTO THIS NIGHTMARE RECTANGLE FOR HOURS ON END
Dumbest Generation.

Because it was made by Pakistanis programmers

>StOp BeINg GenErAtIOnALiSt

Attached: soy.png (600x875, 349.45K)

What the fuck is that grass? For some reason it reminds me of the weird carnivorous island in The Life of Pi

Attached: 1623430300527.png (512x512, 166.68K)

pajeets

Is this the updated "it's not windows XP, the best OS ever made" contrarian retroomer cope?

by the time we have windows 12 you will replace 7 in your post with 10, as it will then be old enough that it's edgy to promote it

nah
I will use windows 7 permanently
see you in 20 years I will still unironically be using Windows 7

Soulless, designed by committee shite. Even Apple has more soul at this point.

stop using that fucking turd and let it die already. Use fucking Linux, buy a Mac, whatever at this point.

YOU WILL LIKE THE FAKE TURF AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY