Coffee is technology, so this is the new coffee thread

Coffee is technology, so this is the new coffee thread
Previous:

Attached: 1647898354514.jpg (1080x1080, 362.2K)

poo

How much coffee is too much? I used to avoid it entirely so I didn't get addicted to caffeine, but I started drinking it at work and gradually ramped up. Now I have 5-6 cups every day

I use a Mr. Coffee brand drip brewer and I do not need more.

as long as you don't drink them past 5-6pm, you're fine

how do you suppose the spice coffee service from dune works? does it just make very small espressos? it seems to run on a very tiny amount of water.

do you think its literally just a stovetop espresso pot? or would they have some science-become-magic technology for this like with everything else?

No lust provoking image/10

I do not consume coffee. I only consumer a sugar free cheap energy drink which contains around 6 times the recommended daily vitamin b6 dosis for a healthy adult per can.
My current stockpile should be around 40l split in three sizes: 330ml, 500ml and 1l for a cost of 1€/l, 80ct/l and 53ct/l.
Should caffeine consumption spike you have to stop taking any caffeine for a week to weaken your addiction. The first 2-3 days are very unpleasant so i advise you to do it over a weekend you have nothing better to do.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-22-11-50-19-00_e8d03466a4604b1244d2695731a8e6b1.jpg (1080x2340, 433.04K)

what's the most convenient method for making a lot of coffee cups at once, like 6 or 8? a big ass moka pot? a big ass french press?

> 5-6pm
NOT EVERYONE WAKES UP AT 6 AM, EUROTARD

chill little mutt, don't let that caffeine get to your head

bump

this is funny because the americans i know wake up at 5 or 6 while the europeans i know wake up at 8

5:45am here

I think coffee sucks.

Attached: file.png (853x426, 496.8K)

This, coffee tastes like shit.

This is your brain on corn syrup

>t. ameritard who can't drink anything which is not high fructose corn syrup

>This is your brain on corn syrup
I'm not an amerilard and don't know what that shit is.
Still, coffee tastes bad and 99% of people that drink it are junkies addicted to caffeine.

then you're drinking shit coffee

Coffee is an acquired taste, like strong cheeses or wine, you need to drink in a lot before it starts tasking good.