All you really need

All you really need.

>at least 150k salary
Easy

Attached: as.png (729x678, 48.34K)

Hey where's Java

Python and C#, won't learn the others

what for?

Attached: Untitled.png (663x299, 70.47K)

I said Java you retard

Attached: 1645181523885.jpg (225x225, 5.99K)

>python
>js

Attached: 1647951189728.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

No need for C# (although C# is quite nice).

It must be great to identify as a coorporate bootlicker and spam g about muh salary.

sir can i replace m$ java with the actual java?

SIR you can feel free to rewrite in the indian choice; True Java as long as you do not have any BLOCKERS

Is C# finally cross platform now? I used to be all in on C# like 10 years ago but moved to python. I see things like Xamarin or .net Maui and I have no idea what this shit is or how to make a simple winforms app that can run on Windows/Mac/Linux

Replace C# with Go and you're all set.

It's a shame rust ended up being a shitfest, it looks like it's another decade of C++ for systems work

150k is not easy. Don't get me wrong, it's good money if you have the chops, but you aren't getting 150k outside a big city with a retarded cost of living.

Let's be real here, C#, Java and Go can accomplish the exact same things with comparable performance.
Just pick whichever you look. All three have great ecosystems.

>2016+6
>Must know these to not be considered techlet
>C or C++
>Python
>js
>Go or C# or Java

EZ

It's not too gard - I clear 120k+bonus in midwest tier cheap city. Columbus/Pittsburgh/Cleveland tier

NET Core has been enterprise ready for Linux for at least 3 years.

Me too. Detroit area, but 120 to 150 is a wide gap. To get that you would have to sacrifice work from home too.

Yeah I'm at that 120k with work from home
Combined with the cheap ass COL in the midwest (for context my rent is 1k/mo. that's split with my girl)
I don't think I'd take 150k if it meant going back to wearing stupid ass khakis in an office again lol
Shit - I'm content to cost on this in perpetuity and keep picking up contract work when I need the extra scratch.

Good morning sir

M$ has possibly the worst docs known to man

Replace c# with java and remove JavaScript and this list is correct.

>C#
You will work for a car insurance company and die at your desk.

>C++
You will do horrible, boring work, or game dev work where you are treated like a slave, and aren't even paid as well as you deserve. You will also be surrounded by pajeets and boomers.

>JS/Python
Easy work, good money, but surrounded by zoomers, trannys, trainwreck developers and maybe a few women that need constant PR reviews to make sure they don't accidentally wipe the production database and blame it on their star sign.

Pick your poison