Is Anonymous a meme or not?

do they actually get something done or always bluffing?

Attached: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (800x800, 69.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sizeof.cat/so.cl/1645883348/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Monsegur
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's run by glowniggers now, and no they don't really do anything except pledge support for whatever's currently on the globohomo agenda.

fpbp

It's neckbeards that can't get shit done, but since the public think they're like a competent hacker militia that fight for freedom, the 3 letter agencies use the name as smoke screen.

I don't think it's possible that simple nerds have enough resources and knowledge to hack the transmitters of Russian TV stations without knowing a thing about their architecture

Attached: 1619819940106.png (1200x800, 1.17M)

it was funny meme, but now its overused by cia reptiloid hivemind

we are anonymous

You tell me, transister:
sizeof.cat/so.cl/1645883348/
"Anony (you know, the cyber-armchair-warrior arm of the NSA) claimed they hacked the website of the Russian Ministry of Defense. In the distributed archive there was a copy of the VLC Player and a small selection of data from the gov.ru and mil.ru websites but from really old leaks. Twitter conveniently removed their post, of course. Get well, NSA! I mean Anonymouse. I think."
They do VLC redistribution now.
Also:
"Anonymous has hacked into Russia's media censorship agency and released 340,000 files in the latest undermining of Putin's war propaganda campaign. " - found on any MSM media.
Except:
These files come from the Roskomnadzor of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
There be kids.

come again?

Anonymous claimed they hacked the ministry of defense of russia, except in the archive there was data from 2012 (already old, I'd say) and a version of the VLC player).
Anonymous claimed they hacked the roskomnadzor or whatever their name is, except it's not that, it's from a republic or something.
Two strikes, are they in or out?

oh they were never in
thanks for the clarification btw

Hey dude, I like the look of your homebrew OS.

CIAjugend

i wish there was more of an incentive to do something about the cringe state of anonymous on this website. I mean we (not me tho, im an election fag) literally invented the concept back in the day when it simply represented the average anonymous 4channer. When it represented the idea of just acting the way you wanted to without regard for modern morality or consequences, because you were anonymous. In a way anonymous represented the true face of humans, which is kind of awful, but real nonetheless. Unlike the social justice morality heroes people try to pass of "anonymous" as these days.

i wish raiding wasn't banned. We could run a bunch of trolling / hacking (for the lulz, not politics) / racism & homophobic campaigns under the name anonymous to remind people what it truly means.

operation take back anonymous
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a classic glownigger tactic. They assign labels and leaders to your movement, and then either shoot them down, co-opt the group from the inside, or otherwise take advantage of gullible useful idiot type leaders and grifters. The exact same thing happened to the so-called "alt right" which was effective insofar as it was a formless reactionary movement online but lost steam once it became associated with a bunch of bickering ecelebs.

We are niggers. Expect us fucking your mom.

I fucking wish it was glowniggers. Glowniggers are more capable than just DDoS attacks and phishing emails. They're pathetic.

I think they're just 3rd worlders who wanna get involved in Western politics because attention, and makes them feel less shitty about themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if it is revealed somehow that the current Anonymous is a bunch of South Americans and Filipinos.

newfag larper detected.
Back in pre-2010 Any Forums's only principle aside from being edgy was anti-authority which is absolutely a political stance however inchoate its manifestation. Fucking with religions was all the rage when anonymoose was le epic new thing, now you're a bunch of Bannon/Koch controlled faggots salivating over Orthodox Christianity and tradition because some grifters portrayed it as the new counter culture and the spirit of contrarianism was the main attractor here, being populated by misfits begging for a place in a world they feel rejected from.

Too based for us.

The fact that they went silent for a decade after Sabu incident en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hector_Monsegur and then woke up just in time to "help" BLM tells all you need to know about Anonymous and all you need to know about BLM.

the sun's a nigger?

always was.