Apple hardware

>Apple’s new Mac Studio was revealed to have an interesting secret over the weekend: it has removable SSD storage. But a subsequent video from YouTuber Luke Miani reveals that the Mac Studio still can’t be upgraded: not because of hardware limitations, but because Apple appears to be blocking replacement SSDs on a software level, via AppleTrack.

>Which ultimately means that no, you won’t be able to escape Apple’s heinously expensive SSD upsells for extra storage, even if you are willing to disassemble your entire computer to do so.
>That tracks with Apple’s official line: “Mac Studio storage is not user accessible,” the company notes on the Mac Studio’s product page. “If you think you may need more storage capacity in the future, consider configuring to a higher capacity.”

Attached: 36216361.png (939x1243, 440.2K)

I hate technology so much.

iToddlers BTFO!!!

Attached: Satania2.gif (400x224, 806.71K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
itoddlers are niggercattle

cringe

Based Apple dabbing on retarded iCucks

Garbage

No one asked

basted

>troonime
Ignored

BTFO itoddler

Attached: 1627939621598.png (870x668, 850.76K)

absolute coal
gem

kill yourself samefag iNigger

>troonime
ignored

>when I samefag my troonime it’s based
>when you do it you should kys
Such is the doublethink of the Andjeet cockchoppwr

Attached: 95226923-7A68-4A44-9A5C-F4F9098FBACF.jpg (828x828, 256.87K)

seethe

Attached: 1616850672026.png (3555x2198, 1.64M)

Got to hand it to Apple, they can make the shittiest products and their dumb consumer cattle will lap that shit up. Love to see it. The power of marketing, it's like an episode of The Spiffing Brit.

>n-no you’re the Indian even though the statistics and evidenxe don’t back up my argument
Classic Andtroon dilator

Attached: FFD197BA-8EFF-422F-B647-BF81DEE9C934.jpg (2048x2048, 1.02M)

>Noooo it's not samefagging
At the time of writing this post, this thread has 17 posts (excluding OP). And 9 unique posters. Coincidentally, if you consider
To be samefagging and
To have posted more than once you get about 11 unique posters, which means you are the one doing the moat samefagging. Are you really this tired of being BTFOd or are you being paid to shill?

why buy this Tim Cuck era shit at all? I have a 2007 Mac Pro with EFI mod running dual 3.0ghz Xeons, 4TB storage, 14gb RAM blah blah blah I daily drive that shit. Only reason I'm running this is because my PowerMac G4 is under the knife at the moment. Shit works fine, and I'm like $200 tops total invested between both machines.

bureau

wtf is AppleTrack? How is this even enforced? Software lives on the storage drive, how would it even know after you install a blank drive and reinstall the OS? As far as the OS can tell it's a brand new machine.

Just the fact that you can physically remove the drive is gonna drive the serious Apple autists to find a workaround. If I cared more about the newer hardware, I'd mess with it myself, by I'm much more comfy working and modding PPC and early (pre-2013) Intel Apple hardware.