How long would it take to go from zero skills in programming to making a six figure job from home?

How long would it take to go from zero skills in programming to making a six figure job from home?

Attached: f58.jpg (624x600, 259.11K)

too long for your ADD nigger brain which is why you chose to ask here instead of doing whatever you want to with your life without asking for an opinion from a retarded american herding forum

>6 months if you're smart
>1 year 6 months if average and disciplined

Yes

Holy fucking projection batman

wrong mindset.
ppl learn programming not for the sake of programming or money but because they want to make cool stuff so they learn as they go

unless you have godly discipline and character you wont be able to make it.
even six figure programmers get burnt out and quit, those ppl actually like programming

About 30 minutes.

It has nothing to do with your skills it's all about connections or marketing your product

You need to go in university... I'm currently strangling... I'm not expecting more then 22K in this profession.

1 month
You just have to be a webshitter

if you beginner expect to make close to minimum wage
if you managed to be a senior dev it all depends on your marketing skills and negotiations

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

its over find something else.
a wise man know to avoid things that are competitive and hard

pls dont bully me sirs

I'm more poorer that a Pajeet from India and I'm from Europe.

no ur pajeet stop lying we just saw your post calling him sirs

Stop projecting

if you have to ask ur never gonna make it

i was bored one day 3 years ago and asked the same exact question then a year later was making 80k a year

AI or NPC comments

Depends on how smart you are, how hard you work, and how valuable your learned skillset is.
Could be weeks, could be months, could be years. It's up to you. Too many variables at play here.

and then everybody clapped