Well Any Forums, do YOU know how a filesystem works?

Well Any Forums, do YOU know how a filesystem works?

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-014515_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1130, 239.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clickbait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_system#Aspects_of_file_systems
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zoomers new boomers
they both using phones

Everyone has a laptop.

/thread
iToddlers keep getting btfo

you have a clickbait journalist another's click, nice job moron

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clickbait

i'm not clicking that

I read and understood most of this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_system#Aspects_of_file_systems

I don't really need to know. If I want a file, I just search for it and it pops up instantly. Way more efficient and faster than scrambling through folders but you retards will never admit that.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1634993416820.gif (500x500, 249.69K)

ryou're like the morons who see trannies and chuds everywhere. completely broken.
the Finder is right in your face on macOS. it's impossible to not use it.

>ryou're like the morons who see trannies and chuds everywhere. completely broken.
>the Finder is right in your face on macOS. it's impossible to not use it.

Attached: 1639240191213.png (600x810, 229.46K)

Like I said, broken. You're a degenerate who doesn't have thoughts anymore. Just brain rot from memes.

Rage ban all zoomers

>iToddler!

Attached: FattyTantrum.jpg (259x194, 3.92K)

>Like I said, broken. You're a degenerate who doesn't have thoughts anymore. Just brain rot from memes.

Attached: 1632378912773.png (3555x2198, 1.64M)

Yes OP I know what a file system is and I don't remember 9/11.

WTF are these threads even about. There are maybe 10-20 thousand people in the world who understand how FS works. The rest of you just use the code we wrote and debugged.

Filesystems are complicated stuff, I'm not surprised few people know how they work
This basically

well the article title is misleading. if we're talking about actual filesystems like ntfs, ext4, btrfs, etc, then the title is actually true. most people, including me, barely know how file systems work. but what the article is actually talking about is how kids and younger people don't understand folder structure and where to find files. they grew up with smartphones and tablets where they didnt have to go through a file manager to find what they needed. instead they just use apps to find whatever they need.

I'd say 95% of my coworkers don't have a computer and do everything on their phones.