NOOOOOOOOOO I CANT COOM TO LOLI GURO ANYMORE MOZILLA NEEDS TO FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!

>NOOOOOOOOOO I CANT COOM TO LOLI GURO ANYMORE MOZILLA NEEDS TO FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1367688

Attached: 1647928346789.png (513x406, 40.67K)

>RESOLVED FIXED
And where's the problem? Either way, you never needed any extensions to access the panda.

Attached: 1578551809502.gif (332x250, 234.1K)

Those guys were awfully patient considering that exhentai has a bizarre and stupid way to access the loli to keep normies out.

>2010 + 12
>still has trouble getting into Sad Panda

It's literally just a cookie check.

A cookie that you can't actually set.

wtf. how do you even live if you cant get to exhentai. i live in kekistan where most hentai and anime is blocked, but i manage to download from exhentai using torsocks and gallery-dl. just takes awhile until you get non banned node. you can write retrying script in bash and use xclip to be used as $URL in the script

I have sex with real women

lol fag

>how do you even live if you cant get to exhentai
The absolute state of Any Forums soulless coomers.

images you can hear

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SHOULDN'T COOM TO LOLIS CAUSE HMMMMMM IT IS BAD OKAY????

>posts you can smell

I set it myself since i live in russia

it is

I use nhentai. It's got pretty much everything I'd want from ex (in terms of new releases anyway, their backlog is lacking) and my nhentai library is too big to port it over to ex manually. I have it all downloaded but still.

>NOOOOOOOOO I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO COOM TO LOLI GURO MOZILLA IS BAD BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER
1. get a life, you deserve better.
2. pretty sure there are other sources for your degeneracies

Fake and gay

nhentai compresses any pages that are over like 500kb each, it's literally YIFY for h-manga.

For downloaded images yes, in-browser it's the same. And like I said I can't migrate my favorites list to ex manually, which would be my only motivation for switching so I could download the higher quality versions.

wtf i hate firefox now
time to switch to edge