Dart should replace Javascript. Dart should no longer be trapped in the Flutterverse. It is so good...

Dart should replace Javascript. Dart should no longer be trapped in the Flutterverse. It is so good. It is Javascript if it wasn't a poorly planned clusterfuck. It is better in every way including being 2x faster.

Attached: file.png (480x220, 45.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrO0CJCbYLA
techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=test&runid=b0f80483-5664-4bfb-9614-de615d1ac8f8&hw=ph&test=query&a=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dart in 100 Seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=NrO0CJCbYLA

>the community didn't accept it
same old lol

Dart is ugly and slow as fuck. No one uses it gtfo. Stop creating these shill threads you fucking Googlenigger.

Typescript fucked Dart so hard it's sad Google is so desperate to see it live they had to force that shit in Flutter.

Typescript is just Javascript in disguises. The only people who TS fucked are TS developers themselves

It's Java/C# tier in term of speed and i find it elegant. Anyways, if it was slow and ugly which it is not then you'd have to invent a new word to describe JS/TS

>It's Java/C# tier in term of speed
No it's not. It's light-years away from that.

>Dart not even in the top 100
techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=test&runid=b0f80483-5664-4bfb-9614-de615d1ac8f8&hw=ph&test=query&a=2

>loved for it's ability to compile to anything
same with Go..

Last I checked 2:30 was more than 100 seconds

Because this benchmark ranks server side libraries for calling data from a DB which flutter doesn't do. Still, the few obscure unheard of libraries that do that in dart still rank better than your beloved Spring framework. If you want to compare flutter to Java and C# next time do it on the basis of gui development.

Depending on what you're trying to mesure dart/flutter can be both faster and slower than Java or C# for desktop Applications.

No sane developer should ever use google shit for their projects

Don't write apps for android and don't index websites to Google then

>Don't write apps for android
I don't
>and don't index websites to Google
I leave that shit to the marketing niggers

I used to work at a company that's entire front end was built in dart. And this was not a trivial app this was essentially Google drive. Dart was really cool, but leadership and I think a lot of the people that work there agree that it probably wasn't the best choice. The decision to go with it was in like 2016 or 17 hoping that it would become a new standard but it never really did. Well it works really really good from a technical level, it's super hard to find people with dart experience so pretty much all new devs have to learn it from the ground up. I thought it wasn't bad I didn't really have any issue with it, the funny part is though like the dart subreddit and stack overflow is basically people from this company and Google and that's about it I don't think too many people outside of flutter applications use it. Sad

you are right OP i love using FLUTTER and dart is a good language, which makes sense ... not a language like js which goes everywhere ...

>Because this benchmark ranks server side libraries for calling data from a DB which flutter doesn't do.
Nice incomplete platform you got there chief.
>unheard libraries
Vertx and Micronaut have been around for years now. Especially vertx is known in the industry fucking lol.
>GUI
Show me one actual non meme desktop application written in Flutter. I can give you several Java ones: Bitwig, IntelliJ, Ghidra, pretty much every Android app etc..

check again
The times have changed old man!

You have no clue what kind of hell it is to write programs for android then I take it? Why do you think flutter even had a chance on the platform?
Also seo for google is a joke nowadays. The jeets use all the old and busted tricks and still manage to get to the first result with their blatant copy pasted trash, and the trannies and gullible retards over at the corporation are literally too dumb to do anything about it; after google had so definitively defeated black hat seo around a decade ago, they now no longer have the expertise let alone presence of mind to deal with bad faith seo.