And how do You fight for the Right to Repair?

And how do You fight for the Right to Repair?

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-061008_1.jpg (720x540, 62.42K)

if I can't repair it myself then I don't buy it, dumb nigger

I had no idea he's a Nazi chud.

He was pretty good on this episode. Usually I have to turn Tim off after 20min of them rehashing the same grifting monologs but this one was decent thanks to Rossman.

i sell broken electronics as donor parts

so he called a ftm a man?

If something breaks I just buy another one. Stop being poor.

>buy broken shit
>fix it
>sell it as refurbished

Simple as

How? Most laptop repairs make no economical sense. It's cheaper to buy a newer used model.

Apart of the problem

I repair broken game consoles

You have no idea how simple some repairs can be. A Dreamcast with broken controller ports usually just needs a new fuse re-soldered. And you can swap it with one that won't permanently blow

And if it's a screen issue on a gameboy or something, I just swap it with a backlight led and sell it as modded

I'm setting up a table to sell a bunch of cartridges that I put new batteries in at a flea market this weekend. Hopefully will make enough to fuel my drug addiction

This is the most cyberpunk post I've seen all day

>le right to repair
i don't buy shit I can't feasibly repair on my own
simple as

Attached: 188345234323.png (709x462, 659.95K)

macbook repairs :)

I am unironically preparig to live a fastman lifestyle. I want to live in an RV and rent out a storage unit at my local flea market

My storage will be my store as I sell old shit I find at yard sales and pawn shops. I want to travel around in a gas powered moped with illegal big bore kit mods, so I can transport new stuff to my storage unit

I like older hardware with upgrade potential, laptops especially, I won't buy modern ones because they have gay shit like 4gb of ram (embedded on the board), or internal space for only one storage drive. Nvme drives are annoying because of their prices too, and notebook ssds are cheaper to replace.

Masturbating at work.

I've started lobbying against right to repair since the movement has een infiltrated by redditors, SJWs, libtards, niggers, and the other usual culprits that love to ruin anythimg good.
Anti-right to repair groups are all right and run by wealthy Republicans and close supporters of Trump. When you have money you don't need repair. It's a liability.

I mean yeah, laptops from even 10 years ago had good upgrade potential. These modern laptops have none, and if they aren't high spec they are basically ewaste from the factory, since they become outdated so soon.

based.

what's worse than a twitter screencap thread? a youtube thumbnail screencap thread.