Up-to-date packages

>up-to-date packages
>implements new technologies like pipewire and wayland
>still manages to be stable and "just work"
How do they do it?

Attached: fedora.png (1024x1024, 55.44K)

By being developed by good engineers who are well paid.

you posted this to cope about the fact that your trannyland crashed yet again

This is probably true. Not many distros get the same kind of corporate backing that Fedora gets.

projecting

based

Attached: fedora.png (3840x2160, 1.49M)

You will never be a woman, you will never pass, projecting tranny. I will continue using Fedora
t. straight white european male

Any way to have Silverblue install with the only pieces of the immutable system being GNOME software and GNOME terminal and everything else as a flatpak? When you flatpak uninstall --all it leaves behind a bunch of software and I'd rather not have two copies of Firefox on my system for no reason.

Morning, based chads.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-22 07-44-44.png (1280x960, 256.92K)

>you will never be an inferior creature that exists only to bear children and cook food for her owner
can you please stop projecting your fantasies onto me?

>pic unrelated
>be opensuse

/thread

Why not just use regular ol' Fedora (workstation), and stick with Flatpaks as much as possible? You can do periodic backups with Timeshift (configured for the entire system), and have the same peace of mind you'd get with Silverblue.

It's literally the only distro i can tolerate at this point, and while I'm sure their dev team is eaten alive with trannies they at least shut the fuck up about it.

>sudo flatpak uninstall --all
>sudo rpm-ostree override remove firefox gnome-disk-utility gnome-system-monitor gnome-tour
That'll leave you with a minimal DE, nautilus, gnome-software, gnome-settings, gnome-terminal and gnome-help. They aren't removable as the base DE depends on them.

It's the most usable distro for sure, and the spins are actually well thought out too.

He's right though. Wayland and Pipewire still arent good enough yet they get pushed because people put up with being a guinea pig for RHEL.

>get hired at a sales job
>only thing I need is a laptop
>dust off my old Thinkpad X200t and dock
>install Fedora on it
>can shitpost while selling life and health insurance

Thanks, Fedora

ikr. to think i literally used to just write it off because of Any Forums. Lesson learned. Do the opposite of what Any Forums says. It's the only professional feeling distro minus opensuse.

both of you sound delusional. you need to stop letting trannies live rent free in your amerifat brains

>How do they do it?
Fedora is essentially "bleeding edge" RHEL. It is inherently stable and fedora is suitable for production even if you don't updoot it often because most of the shit that the current version of RHEL is being updated with was already implemented in a past version of Fedora.

>wayland
hard pass

>up-to-date packages
not even close
>implements new technologies like pipewire and wayland
you're nearly a decade late on those
>still manages to be stable and "just work"
>uses systemd
good memes, friend!

Attached: 1644590107021.jpg (1024x598, 113.41K)

>can shitpost while selling life and health insurance

Oh yeah, let's make a "job" out of usury and peddling scam "financial products". Great plan, except for the part that you'll spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

Why all insurance is a scam:

a) Insurance company creates a "policy" for you.

b) The policy is effectively a bond.

c) The surety for the bond is you, the one "buying" the policy.

d) Upon suckering you into signing, the insurance company securitizes the policy and sells it, receiving the full policy value immediately and pocketing it for itself.

e) Insurance company expects you to pay the premium, which is actually the bond coupon payments made to the "investors".

Repent while you can and don't serve the jew.

Works on my machine