Does Any Forums workout?

does Any Forums workout?
i can't imagine sitting on my ass to program for 8+ hours a day before getting some exercise done

Attached: lifting.jpg (1280x720, 108.88K)

Yes, peak mental acuity requires peak physical acuity

I lift weights and do pushups and situps while my pc is compiling.

Yes. Heading to the gym in about 30 min. Training legs today.

Yep I lift weights in the morning then suffer at my wagecuck IT job

Attached: 1647922246553.jpg (1410x1447, 266.61K)

There's no excuse for Any Forums not to workout now that VR exists. Beat saber works up a sweat quick.

>VR
Botnet.

You know, the typical
>waste a gallon of fuel to drive to gym to run an hour on the treadmill

I lift weights. This week I'm testing out my 1rm for my main lifts. Hoping for a big deadlift PR.

yes i hunt niggers day and night

yes, while watching CGDCT anime

Attached: 1573305781873.jpg (1024x603, 404.34K)

>not having a homegym

I don't really care about lifting weights, I do like running though, maybe I should do it outside, but I already have this gym membership.

>does Any Forums workout?
Yes, and you should too.
I have done a ton of cross country skiing over the past months. Now that the snow is slowly starting to melt, I need to come up with something new again. Starting gym training again could be nice, but it sounds really annoying with all the coof shit. Maybe I'll do some rucking again (long walks with a heavy backpack) or running.
Walking can also be good exercise. I often just walk to places while running errands if I just happen to have enough time. This of course depends on where you live, but I bet most people here aren't actually so busy that they can't walk instead of taking the car/bus/bike/whatever every now and then.

I've alternated between periods where I exercise more and ones where I barely exercised at all. But I've realized that I just generally feel better when I stay physically active. It's a shame that so many people never realize the benefits of proper diet and exercise.

Also, some people here really need to touch some grass. There's more to life than just computers and the internet.

>There's no excuse for Any Forums not to workout now that VR exists. Beat saber works up a sweat quick.
Kinda cringe, but if it gets you moving then fair enough.

Attached: 1641492653763.png (300x300, 7.82K)

I don't, but i really should.

>There's more to life than just computers and the internet.
Is there really?

>going to the gym to run of all things
I mean.. if it motivated I guess. Running is just one of the easier things you can do without a gym. If you're going to the gym you should lift weights though.

>average amerimutt actually lives like cattle

>he says while living in an apartment the size of a horse stable

I live in a house suitable for hosting 2 families that still can have privacy

I want to go to the gym but my anxiety talks me out of it

iktf
i have to prepare 2 days in advanced to go for a run around my neighborhood

Attached: 1642444081317.jpg (650x654, 84.89K)

You don't have to go to a gym an hour away

>does Any Forums workout?
No. My body is a temple and it has been over run by money lenders.

>cross country skiing

Attached: 1639288242052.gif (400x300, 3.39M)