Foobar2k Thread

Bros I need to see your foobar skins and recommendations for setting it up to be efficient and cozy. I've been running into problems with musicbee lately which is why I am thinking of switching back.

Attached: 1622801604467.jpg (720x1234, 299.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/iykbqsswf2oaozw/MonoLiteMod_by_Pengspawnie.7z?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suika!
u
i
k
a
!

SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX

foobar has skins?

Is this the girl from the maths problem?

Columns UI, MonoLiteMod
I still like having my whole collection in one big list like Winamp.

Attached: Foobar 2000.png (480x1200, 221.43K)

simple as

Attached: f2k.png (3840x2080, 3.1M)

Rest of this set? Not so much because I want to see more of those nip slips. I just want to see if they got their money's worth with the watermelons.

>86155364
I don't think this will work for me but youre a based city pop bro. Do you have a last?

fush n chups

Irena Ortega

The "vintage" setting is so nice. Foobar also plays vgm, midi, and xm/mod files with the right components. My only complaint is it looks awful on windows 10 but so does everything. With the classic theme of 7 and below, it is perfect.

i've never really noticed any difference between foobar in win7/10

i do wish they would rewrite it to support arbitrary framerates as I'm 99% sure all the graphical plugins are limited to 60fps but that's just being nitpicky.

If by last you mean link, here you go: dropbox.com/s/iykbqsswf2oaozw/MonoLiteMod_by_Pengspawnie.7z?dl=0

Attached: monolitemod.png (1333x1161, 295.99K)

haven't used foobar for at least 15 years
is it recommended?

NZ accent makes me fucking rage for some reason, whole island should be wiped off the map.

also source on op image

Esos pezones tienen que ser masivos.

There isn't a single good and recent theme for foobar.

sorry I'm still using Winamp. I think I've unironically been using Winamp for 20 years now

Please be careful next time your pick a picture for the opening image, this one doesn't seem to be directly related to the subject of your thread and we can kind of see the lewd parts of that woman, which is not allowed on this board.

nakadashi

based and blessed

Attached: StIgnatius.jpg (549x650, 65.64K)