Torrent plz

torrent plz

Attached: file.png (872x380, 68.32K)

they did post a torrent apparently but haven't seen it linked outside of their telegram yet

Attached: file.png (800x768, 46.57K)

>LAPSUS$
No one cares.

also btdig shows a 9GB MS.7z file posted 1hr ago but metadata doesn't download, maybe some issue with the torrent

hm? they've posted some interesting stuff lately. the bing stuff here is probably boring but cortana code could be neat.

who knows, maybe these guys managed to save tay

>caring about pajeetware soros cood from the company that has lived off draconian practices

Does this mean we can finally kill cortana for good?

>also btdig shows a 9GB MS.7z file posted 1hr ago but metadata doesn't download, maybe some issue with the torrent
>hm? they've posted some interesting stuff lately. the bing stuff here is probably boring but cortana code could be neat.
>who knows, maybe these guys managed to save tay

Works for me

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-045225_One UI Home.jpg (1080x2316, 946.25K)

>never dropped the nvidia code

oh huh, guess the qstalledtorrent meme is real, tried with a different client and it worked straight away

meds

i was madly in love with a PM that worked on Cortana when I worked at microsoft

wow they got parts of completely useless products that are all on their way out

more like LARPU$ Ame right?

The fuck happened to their nvidia drop? Bunch of lying fucks

even if they released the drivers full source code what could anyone do with it?

dont pay them any attention until they drop the nvidia VHDL stuff, which will be never

again even if they did drop it its useless for anything but looking at and has ensured that nvidia will NEVER release an official open source driver they have basically completely fucked everything over

so? who cares... almost everyone hates linuxtards

said like a good little bootlicker

ok smart one what could possibly de done with driver source code that would land someone sued into the floor

is there even 1 instance of someone being sued for using publicly-leaked secrets for something? I've never seen anyone post a single example in these threads