Why is it so hard to choose a mouse?

why is it so hard to choose a mouse?
what mouse do you use?

Attached: 7.jpg (394x474, 60.88K)

You go with a mouse that you like to use. It's more of a personal preference.

zowie ec2

Stop overthinking it and just buy a logitech mouse in your price range

a mouse? i use my mind

3 AUD one from Officeworks. I bought; one for my Desktop, one for my laptop, one for my mum and one for my drawer, 3 years ago.

whatever you do, don't buy logitech

I just buy the cheapest mouse from Steelseries, they last quite a while and I've never been disappointed. There's a 3rd party config tool for em on linux too

Apple Magic Trackpad

I have the same problem, everywhere in the internet recomend logishit and their gayming mouse but they are riddled with reviews and comments on how they end up double-clicking, but no article seems to mention it. Fuckin shills everywhere.

I have been using a Logitech M100 for the last... Uh, I think it has been 4 or 5 years? But it started double clicking again and disassembling, cleaning and putting it back together didn't help like the last time. Furiously clicking a dozen times makes it work normally for a while, but it's time for a new mouse.
Thinking to go for A4Tech FM10.

i use the one my brother gave me after my other mouse broke

Get a wireless gayming mouse

Viper mini but I went into it knowing Razer qc is basically a coin flip
Mine is going strong

xm1r, no need for bullshit software to be installed all the time like logitech, properly wired, no weight saving holes for dust and gunk to get into.

Xbox360 controller with antimicrox fuck that plastic garbage that breaks every 2 years

ive been using a steelseries mouse since 2017, they are durable as hell. ill probably buy the same one when this one dies

cheap trackball from china
it has no brand name but it works alright
i use it for programming and doom

my last mouse was a logitech and it died on me within a year
don't buy logitech

logi B100

Logitech is great. Low price, good plastics, great design, good sensors. Learn to solder and buy huano switches when omrons die

TrackPoint

I used to have a gaming mouse but when I got a work provided MacBook + magic mouse I realized what a faggot I'd been. The "scrolling" action is phenomenal.