You WILL buy a new CPU

Microsoft just announced a watermark on the desktop for hardware they think is "unsupported." wonder if this will extend to having secure boot disabled

Attached: wintardsbtfo.jpg (1280x720, 84.16K)

Not sure who would want 11 however I'm sure a tool will come out a week after this version is released to remove that mark

microsoft loves passive aggressive nagging

ok bro whatever
remind me again in 2032 and maybe i'll give a shit by then

Attached: 1633241008454.jpg (984x375, 125.28K)

ITT: poorfag cope

I just switched to Linux so it's not my problem anymore.

Attached: w7.png (850x884, 828.16K)

>implying that will stop anyone
don't you have a street to shit or something?

I've had the "Activate windows" watermark for years I don't care

No sir, I am doing the needful-installing a linux distro and closing all Microsoft services/accounts.

Attached: 11F7B3D0-A9FE-45C4-845A-955442EDEEFF.webm (640x480, 547.32K)

>AMD fTPM broken for 6 months+
>Oy vey you vill consoom the TPM stutters or enjoy your watermark

If I used windows I'm sure I would find a way to remove it.

I never left Windows 8.1. For the two years since I upgraded to Ryzen I've been killing "unsupported hardware" popups. Once I scrape together the cash I'll buy a gaymen laptop and dual boot 8.1 and linux.

Shame Microsoft had to go ruin Windows. It was never great but at least you could install it on a 20 year old system.

How do you expect me to buy a new cpu/motherboard when only old pieces of shit are in stock? I'm not gonna buy a 9th gen motherboard just to install microshaft wangblows 11.

They want to control what the industry calls Web 3.0.
Web 3.0 is the web with copyright enforcement.
The Trusted Platform Module is there to make it easy to match your network traffic to illegal online activities.
You will have a Microsoft server login so that your data is already in their database when copyright holders come to look for you.

Web 3 already exists and it's retarded crypto bullshit. Web 4 is what you're thinking of.

already upgraded to gnu/linux

way ahead of you bud

Attached: new space heater.png (415x567, 27.99K)

don't care, still using Windows® 7
never obsolete™

Won't that be easy to bypass?

just wait ruskie patch that

Thank you sir. Have a blessed day.

Nobody stay out of it if they will start with that Russian hacking bullshit they will update your OS and you will get nothing even from your data.

Stay out of any MS or OSX operating system and put your data somewhere where you know they will not be fucked after they start doing this shit.