Why are most boomer desktops so fucking cluttered?

>Help out a boomer in the office the other day with connecting their computer to the Internet+printer
>See their desktop briefly
>Looks like picrel
How the fuck do people live like this? It's straight up embarrassing.
Every second person's desktop I see looks exactly like that.
And it's not like the icons they have are application shortcuts, it's literally all of their work that they just save on their desktop. I'm surprised that they can even find what they're looking for half the time.

Do people just not understand how to create folders or are they just normally disorganized? Am I autistic for placing my documents in files?

Attached: Boomer Desktop.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

They aren't on it 24/7 like you so they can just turn it off/walk away to get away from the mess.

my desktop looks like this
t. zoomer
>organize it!!!
no, fuck off retard

at least boomers know what a folder is

Attached: 2579DBBA-5D67-4A71-9397-F53E3D6FC7EA.jpg (1125x1522, 1.22M)

This.
Ill put my files wherever the fuck i want ya little mac using hipster dipshit

>ya little mac using hipster dipshit
zoomers dont even know what windows 7 is holy fuck please kill yourself

>Young Wome...

>Ill put my files wherever the fuck i want ya little mac using hipster dipshit
I was working with a friend's computer the other day who had Mac, same fucking problem, files all over the place.

It is a pure indicator for your organization and management skills. People with really cluttered desktops and unorganized files and folders would have the same in the real life sense. You don't have the excuse of being a boomer who never grew up with technology. Your desktop is a sign of your lack of focus and sense of order, cluttered like your head, just because everything else on your computer is done for you it doesn't give you an excuse to be a lazy, messy faggot. Now go clean up your room and organize your desktop, you sicken me.

it's comfy
zoomer here btw

>Feel old?
Kek

Mac users are notorious for 'clean' aka dull and fucking sterile desktops.
What the fuck does win7 have to do with shit kid? Because the op pic? Its some random clutter pic the fag likely got off google as an example.
The fuck does that have to do with what the dipshit is using you inbred fuck?

disagree
i view it as an artifact of the organizational mechanisms boomers developed as they grew in a very physical, poorly abstracted world, vs the ones younger folks had developed in more of a hybrid physical/virtual world with regular exposure to abstract concepts. so they developed spacial memory and environmental partitioning skills instead of hierarchic memory & quick classification skills younger folks get.
when you were a boomer getting stuff done before computers were mainstream, you needed to be spatially organized so that you can quickly and easy get, use, and replace an item.
consider an old auto repair shop... they don't store all their impact instruments like hammers and mallets and slide hammers in a box inside of a force-based tools cabinet.. that would be dumb.
a functional auto repair shop stores tools based on their need, in plain sight and easy reach, and in a special area possibly dedicated to the task. this is akin to keeping all the main folders on their desktop, in "special areas", grouped by event or task. they can walk over to the special area, pick up what they need, use it, and put it back. no hierarchy or tool classification needed.
i think it just represents a less abstract conceptualization of organization due to being raised in a more concrete world where abstraction was uncommonly required.

because they use their computer for work
you use yours for posting linux screenshots

picrel is when someone can't into his/her os (navigation files n folders etc). a non-riced desktop with **some** random work in poggers files is when someone is mentally sound and has sex

We have a winner!

This hits the nail on the head

SOVL

You've described my desktop but I am neither mentally sound nor do I have sex.

Leaded gasoline really did a number on them, it's not their fault.

Based

Attached: 1235072018859.jpg (1920x1200, 1.32M)

I get do fucking mad with those faggot who want the little digital world to be perfectly organized, they lose so much time with this bullshit. Clean your room, not your desktop screen, faggot