Name one evil thing they did. Muh data doesn't count, that's not evil, literally no harm was done to you

Name one evil thing they did. Muh data doesn't count, that's not evil, literally no harm was done to you.

Attached: 1647903517418.png (589x400, 141.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbygoogle.com
projectveritas.com/news/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
spreadprivacy.com/google-filter-bubble-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm trying to name one thing they didn't kill off.
killedbygoogle.com

Anti-competitive agreements with other big tech companies concerning employee recruitment. American DoD drone tech contracts. Tax avoidance strategies, including the ireland headquarters loophole before it was closed. Anti-union tactics.

develop and OS that gives millions of poojeets easy access to the internet

Mass censorship. Betryal of what used to be the consensus of free information among tech nerds.

/thread

give this guy a platform

Attached: 1630565201514.jpg (1280x720, 100.04K)

>literally no harm was done to you
you VILL let companies sell your data without giving you a cent and you VILL like it

Did he cash out of his rugpull and disappear? I haven't seen anyone talk about this guy in a while.

Meddled in 2020 election with

Attached: 12B9188C-2D93-4457-9FD7-9C18F3AD7B90.jpg (460x334, 22.93K)

He's not only a shill and snake oil salesman, but a cuck too. I'm glad his wife left him and took his kid away from him, he seems like a pedo too

>no harm
stfu you stupid npc

Internet access for all is the opposite of evil.

Killed reader

Influencing US elections.

Attached: 1646897413536.png (1546x1190, 217.42K)

Violating consent of users by stealing data when google were explicitly told that they couldn't have it. The location data harvesting on android even when users turned off location services.

>name ONE THING
>except the vast data collection for utilization by a totalitarian govt you CANNOT that ONE THING
killing Inbox

Google weaponized the Internet.

Censorship.

projectveritas.com/news/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

spreadprivacy.com/google-filter-bubble-study/

They stole a domain from Andrew Anglin.

Thats a graveyard full

this...
I wouldn't care if it was just one choice to have free shit and get spied on, but there increasingly seems to be no other option. the market does promote innovation- but innovation isn't always a good thing.