What an obnoxious self-important faggot

What an obnoxious self-important faggot

Attached: file.png (1210x826, 164.54K)

He's right you know.

I only ever used !important when I didn't know how to layer CSS class rules, and I peppered the fuck out of my stylesheets with it.

Sounds like he doesn't understand the use cases for CSS.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY GLOWIES ARE ALLOWED TO USE IT STOOOOOOOPPPPPP

html was only designed for virtual documents and everything else is misuse

What about screens with different DPI?

What an absolute flaming homo

Why the fuck would you need "!important" to set a font size, and what does it have to do with legal requirements? Everything he says suggests that he and his butt buddies who designed CSS were ill-advised retard who didn't know what they were doing so they added some arbitrary spaghetti to cut corners.

And now he's butthurt that people use it to get out of his fucked up nonsensical spaghetti rules because they're sick of his bullshit.

Attached: file.png (1248x1716, 369.16K)

Disregard this thread, OP obviously doesn't understand CSS.

Why do you think some license text IS SHOUTED?

Given that “the cascade” has been a worthless anti-feature since the beginning, I feel he could have said this in a less condescending way.

>doesnt provide proof
lamo

He's not right. If you're working with certain frameworks, using the important property is the only way to do custom styling.

Then only make !important work on font-size
No, wait, don't.

>If you're working with certain frameworks
Sounds like a you problem

Sounds like a skill issue.

Confirms my suspicions that CSS was designed by incompetent and overconfident assholes. Adding a workaround like this to the core of the language is an admission that the whole standard is badly designed.

It's pretty funny to watch them get so mad about people doing what they want with it too.
Almost the entirety of the industry could use an education on how to talk to human beings.

Attached: 1598468581389.jpg (1249x726, 261.88K)

twitter screencap thread?
twitter screencap thread.

>Alas not

Attached: 790900-.png (800x600, 49.17K)

Hi I'm the other co designer and he's lying. Important should be used everywhere

Attached: 1647907738907.gif (156x267, 61.71K)