Why was this allowed to happen? Why didn't anyone stop it?

Why was this allowed to happen? Why didn't anyone stop it?

Attached: 1646028562146.jpg (1312x1032, 69.95K)

Attached: 1623612444727.gif (550x309, 1.79M)

doom_paul.png

You rang?

Attached: 1646773536989.png (796x598, 98.68K)

How would someone stop it? How do you "disallow" developers to make dynamic web applications?

break their hands

because typetards

>HTML is boring
>CSS is annoying
>JS is fun
I see no problem.

Cool. You're in jail now after breaking one developer's hands.

It's not illegal if you don't get caught.

I wouldn't have such a problem with js if every web dev didn't just install 10,000 dependencies to log console output even though it's a built in function. There are many such cases.

>be me
>study pure JS because I believe in discipline
>mfw a friend told me that there are libraries that allow you to tell if the input data is a string or number even tho that's built in in the language
Fuck this gay earth. I'm gonna learn assembler.

>assembler
Europoor?

why write it yourself when someone already has?

if you learn carpentry will you refuse to build a chair as practice? retarded zoomer

I will just buy a chair with my webdev money. I promise you all you need to do is build a toolkit of libraries and solutions. That's it. Nobody cares how shit gets done and I'm not going to be the one to start caring.

>he thinks interactive websites are dynamic websites

Lol

Users are brain dead and like flashy moving things. Combine that with their lack of patience and the sales team selling things that haven't started development yet then you are forced to develop that way

You fundamentally don't understand any of these techs, and what their limitations are, or use.

Because if some californian weakling wants to do "hacktivism" I want to be assured that his shitty attempt at protesting will not delete the files in the server I'm in charge to run.

We should abandon HTML and CSS altogether and just make websites JS-first. Instead of browser being an amalgamation of document reader, game engine and text editor, let's just make it into a framework/runtime for writing sandboxed GUI programs in JS. Instead of having predefined elements with hardcoded default styles and behavior, let's make it all opt-in and allow developers to easily define and mix their own elements. What is a current set of HTML elements could be just one of many frameworks to choose from.