Untitled

Attached: netflix.png (610x395, 24.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/news/netflix-relax-were-not-cracking-down-on-password-sharing
theverge.com/2022/3/16/22981283/netflix-password-sharing-test-multiple-streams
artcmagazin.com/these-new-netflix-policies-intend-to-eliminate-password-sharing-for-streamers#h-netflix-sets-test-policies-aimed-at-charging-for-streaming-outside-of-subscriber-household
whats-on-netflix.com/originals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back

Attached: 1645231217442.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

I don't need a password for magnet links

I love you all guys
Password: amogussussyimpostor7943cocks

don't send retards to /t/ dipshit.

Yes?
Companies regularly go back and delete their posts when they conflict with their present day business plan.

go back

retard

retard

this

Attached: cool bogs.jpg (1024x998, 133.98K)

In case you didn't know: the virtue-signalling and "hey kids" shitposts from companies social media accounts are just marketing and PR psy-ops. Don't assume they mean shit.

Attached: 5de5eff.jpg (359x359, 38.85K)

except openly condoning the use nullifies any legal argument against it
another reason why netflix has never sued anyone for sharing their password, despite it being legally equivalent to piracy

Fucking hell, Ukraine is there too
>>> Any Forums

>bumps every twitter screencap thread to get (You)s with his webm
cringier than OP, and that's hard to do

at first then
>pcmag.com/news/netflix-relax-were-not-cracking-down-on-password-sharing

now
>theverge.com/2022/3/16/22981283/netflix-password-sharing-test-multiple-streams

Attached: amandla.jpg (426x597, 147.59K)

If they don't want you sharing passwords, then what is the point of allowing you to watch things at the same time with the higher payment tiers? (2 screens & 4 screens)

the niggercattle wont even be allowed to watch on more than one screen at home unless they pay up

but yeah, the meaning of those plans changes now. 4k, 4 screens - those 4 screens are pretty pointless now. That plan will now be bought because of the high resolution

if you want to share across households, you need to pay extra:
artcmagazin.com/these-new-netflix-policies-intend-to-eliminate-password-sharing-for-streamers#h-netflix-sets-test-policies-aimed-at-charging-for-streaming-outside-of-subscriber-household

to watch simultaneously in two places, you need to
- buy standard ($15.49, instead of $9.99) for two screens
- buy additional profile so the second screen can be used at the other location

in Costa Rica, the Standard subscription costs $12.99 and adding a profile costs $2.99

so if the prices are the same relative, then adding someone for password sharing will cost about $3.50

in the test countries (Chile, Costa Rica and Peru) you can add two profiles (in Costa Rica, that would be $2.99 each) for password sharing

People still use Netflix?
I dropped them after that dear white people shit. Thought most dropped them after the pedophile shit ...

I seriously hope not many people here still use it
just go through the list, is this what you want to support?

whats-on-netflix.com/originals/

Im not getting preached at by some racist ass jews. Deear white people...if i wanted to put up with petty ass racist bullshit all day id just browse 4cha...
Well at least hiro doesn't charge me a fucking suscription!