Is qutebrowser viable for daily internet browsing?

Due to the Firefox and Brave fiasco, I'm unironically considering using it 24/7.

Attached: hvus085hzro81.jpg (832x768, 99.21K)

What Brave fiasco? Did I miss something?

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that nobody in that image is a w*man

>Lia Thomas becomes 1st transgender woman to win NCAA swimming championship

i thought something with braves searchengine being not politically neutral

Wasnt that DuckDickFuck?

>qutebrowser
trannydickno has already been compromised a while ago

there are zero women in that picture btw

based bevvieposters

Attached: FOY7cV2XIAQ4rao.jpg (1434x1080, 217.14K)

I've been using it for some years now and hate that there are no extensions (proper ad/tracker blocking etc) and there likely won't ever by any.
I still use it because nothing comes eveb close to what Firefox+Vimperator was.

yeah, i use it to daily drive

it takes some getting used to if you arent familiar with vim (i still refuse to use vim) sometimes ill go to type something in a text box but forget to enter insert mode and reload the page instead or something, but ive been using it for a year now and this hasnt happened to me for a while. like all things it becomes natural after enough use. weather or not thats worth it is up to you. if youre coming from firefox/brave you might have a hard time unless you actually bother to learn a totally different UI and input method, i came from chrome and it was rough getting used to it at first. the biggest issue i have with it is saving files, theres a "gui" file picker but its really not good, not gtk its just a directory list meant for you to type in the path/name and hit enter. i just got used to dragging and dropping images into my folders because its faster than having to browse around with the keyboard.

not a tranny or anything, i literally used it because it looked minimal (no window decorations). But i actually really enjoy keyboard navigation and making greasemonkey extensions now. still havent felt the urge to cut off my cock though

Attached: 1647886701815 1646886380847.jpg (1052x848, 123.95K)

> that there are no extensions (proper ad/tracker blocking etc)
oh yeah i shouldve mentioned this. i get around this by using pihole, its not perfect but for the websites i browse i dont really run into anything pihole cant block anyway so its not a big issue

QB has a built in "do not track" functionality, i dont know exactly how well it works but from my understanding its pretty basic.

Attached: 1646063643039 1642354652219.jpg (1680x1050, 164.03K)

why are these bitches so mean
she's a real woman like them

op look at this poster and consider if this is the right choice to make in life

choose your reply, western man
>anime picture and relevant conversation that adds to the thread
or
>"muh tranime ruins this board!!!!!" and not a single thing of value

which of us is worse i wonder?

Attached: 1644563103177 LG_smart-refrigerator_capture_2022-02.png (1039x1303, 3.88M)

again op is this really the road you want to go down

QT webengine should not be used to load untrusted web content. QT does not backport fixes for CVEs and even if they did it would be delayed getting released due to their patch release schedule. Also not sure if any of the sandboxing is enabled in webengine.

No. Still no support for uBlock origin

how's the adblocking these days?

in pihole? works great, the only thing it cant block are things like youtube ads but for all the sites i usually use its fine since they dont show anything i cant block anyway

in qutebrowswr i dont think there is built in adblocking, if there is it doesnt seem to do anything without pihole

qute has both an ABP-style filter-based and hosts-based adblock. It works well generally, the only exception is youtube ads, but there's a greasemonkey script to skip them (or you can open them in mpv or invidious with a keybind).

Avatarfagging is a bannable offense while low quality post isn't. Wait, it actually is. I think you're ok, helpful stranger. I love how her face compliments the text so perfectly: not many avatarfags are so skillful at that.