Librewolf vs Firefox with user.js

What's the difference between Librewolf and Firefox with user.js, I currently use Firefox with user.js and I'm curios to know the differences. What do you use?
Le shill lion and botnet users stay off this thread please.

Attached: 187963987123.png (750x750, 61.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seamonkey-project.org/
librewolf.net/docs/features/
librewolf.net/docs/faq/#how-do-i-add-a-search-engine
coveryourtracks.eff.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tranny garbage vs tranny garbage
Come home
seamonkey-project.org/

>librewolf
>doesnt give you the libres to set your search to google
more like prisonwolf

They have a website that lists the differences... librewolf.net/docs/features/

Biased. You are supposed to look at a third party

I use Librewolf, compiled with my system libraries where possible, simply for the convenience. Frankly I don't even know what a quarter of the Firefox configuration options actually are, or what they mean to the typical average shitposting user. I am placing a good bit of trust in the Librewolf team to be making the right choices, but then again I also trust the Linux Kernel team to not be putting malicious code into the kernel, or the Gentoo team to not be putting a botnet crypto miner into their patchsets.

If you do user.js, you either know what every option is, and what each configuration option does, and so on...in which case you wouldn't be asking this question.

Use Firefox if you have nothing to hide, and don't care if someone can spy on you. Use Librewolf if you have nothing to hide, but don't want to be easily spied on. Don't use the internet in general if you actually have something to hide.

librewolf.net/docs/faq/#how-do-i-add-a-search-engine
Literally in the docs.
OP asked for differences, not for a 3rd party audit.

Librewolf is essentially like a pre-built user.js that's not extensive as something like arkenfox but more easier to use and setup for people who don't have time/knowledge. I personally use librewolf as I'm busy with other things right now.

You can change all those things in about:config

I'll switch back to seamonkey when it has working tree-style vertical tabs. Since I took the ultrawide-pill I can't go back.

>use this shady ass third party plugin to add a google search back in, a native feature of firefox that we stripped out... to put duckduckjew in instead
joke browser

That’s a comparison to stock FF not user.js

you would use searx if you were competent.

Please record how long it takes you to open a new install of Firefox and use about:config to configure 1 for 1 like Librewolf is.

copy a file into the profile folder takes about 10 seconds

That's not what I said bitch. You said all of those things could be changed in about:config. I challenged you to actually do it, and now you're shifting goalposts because you know it would be absurd.

OK, go do it then. Don't forget to re-check everything in every new version.
Feel free to use cuckfox then.
Which user.js exactly you want a comparison of? Just go to the repo and see what they changed, it's not rocket science.

>still comes with duckduckgoy

Attached: pepe.png (1000x1000, 121.84K)

Arkenfox of course what other user.js does anyone use?

From my testing: coveryourtracks.eff.org/
Firefox with arkenfox user.js has a non unique fingerprint while librewolf has a nearly unique fingerprint. I know which one I'm sticking with.

pyllyukko's user.js for turboautists, for example
there's many forks too

Basically, I'd go look at the breakdown between the defaults of Librewolf from baseline Firefox, but then look at Arkenfox, which has in the past shown how a well curated user.js is safer than a kitchen-sink approach that can make you less secure, less private, and have less functionality overall. Arkenfox is one of the better places to assess customization via userjs and other features (ie about:config etc) To their credit, a few years ago Librewolf fixed some of these issues once Firefox / Arkenfox noted the issues with kludge from just "turn off everything" approaches and other things that sometimes conflict and/or create other problems.

Personally I think sticking with Firefox itself is a better option unless you know that Librewolf has all the edits you want, nothing you dont, and you know the differences between it all.

>non unique
no such thing