Sick of Win10

What's the easiest way to go back to 7? Would an install disc work or is there something else I have to use. Is it really not safe to use anymore or is that just scaremongering?

Attached: Windows_7.png (480x360, 129.98K)

install windows 11 pro retard

install gentoo

install gentoo
or win10 ltsc, it's the same shit as 7

>Is it really not safe to use anymore or is that just scaremongering?
you get a virus as soon as you connect to the internet

Windows 7 is not worth using anymore. For hardware and software reasons. Use Windows 10 LTSC.

Stick to Windows 10 and wait until 11 becomes updated.

>wait until 11 becomes updated
yeasssss more telemetry
install Windows 10 Ameliorated

Win7 still gets security patches. Fuck off.

11 is just going to get worse with time. It has no new features that can be used as major selling points, its entire purpose is to push various hardware upgrades on you. Eventually you won't be able to install Win11 without a webcam on desktop, because "facial ID for logins is totes a good idea".

Attached: Untitled.png (632x198, 14.89K)

Why stop at 7? We need to go back to when it was perfect.

Attached: Windows2000tan.jpg (1024x768, 223.57K)

I was thinking of skipping 11 altogether, and I think I will actually. As soon as my motherboard was "This PC does not meet minimum Windows 11 requirements" I called Bullshit. The mobo is like 2 years old with an i7 10700k. Yes a BIOS update will remove that "error" but that is some dumb shit.

Switch to Linux and run windows in vm

still run windows 7 on a home pc
same way as always
just turn off all the cucked updates
ignore microshit shills

ESU lasts for 10 more months but yeah I wouldn't get comfortable in a system that's almost dead. Use 10 LTSC IoT 21H2, it gets updates until Feb 2032

It's an outdated OS, why dont you upgrade to Linux?

Don't care about some wiki page. I'm on Win7 and got security update like a month ago. I'm not saying it'll last forever but it's not dead yet.

Becasue he wants to use his software I guess.

I run it on my old dell optiplex sff.

For as outdated as Windows 7 might be, it will still be infinitely more usable than Linux or BSD or OSX could ever hope to be.