Warehouse worker here

Warehouse worker here

I want to switch into software development (I'm 28 years old). What is the best path to take? I'm fed up of earning shit money and being treated like a slave.

I'm from the UK if that makes a difference. What's the best ways to learn & fastest?

thank you

Attached: korean.jpg (720x884, 120.75K)

web dev

you don't this field is oversaturated with panjeets and trannies

Don't do it man. Go work a trade. You'll earn less but you'll have meaning.

Too old, Grandpa.
There's only one thing left to do.

Attached: 1627659859574s.jpg (250x166, 6.86K)

What's up with dev? I thought everyone was on the coding meme now

>no school
>old as fuck
18 year old pajeets attending technical schools/ first year uni can do more than you for less

Attached: A014C4E7-DE80-48A0-B2EE-29EC425A7306.jpg (750x665, 257.13K)

>uk
>software dev
have fun making 3 bong dollars a year

Have sex change move to USA earn $100K
Its that easy

Former packer here.
Just get an idea of what sort of programming you want to do, find a language that interests you, and start learning it. Test your confidence with leetcode and there you go

> not getting a sex change
NGMI

Google ex-amazon engineer here. What do you wanna know?

I'm in US

Is coding a dream career?

THAT'S A MAN

>I want to switch
It all starts with gentoo or arch then it's a rabbit hole into void rht and reddit foreign legion, my advice is to not doing this if you are a sane person
>(I'm 28 years old)
grandpa I'm surprised you are able to make this post with that spacing even. I would advice using contact lens next time and make the text bigger, there are options in windows for people with disabilities. Hope you are still able to do basic calculus.
>I'm fed up of earning shit money and being treated like a slave
Then what's the point going into basedftware dev?
>I'm from the UK
Sorry bro.
>thank you
I have been very sincere with you, you have my respect for trying that hard at your age, farewell

Fuck off, we're full

>earning shit money
lmao
I earn more than a junior dev working nights at an Amazon warehouse, ~25k for my standard hours, ~33k with 1 night extra per week, ~44k with 2 extra nights per week
I could do an internal transfer to AWS if I wanted to, but I don't want to

no it's what retards who can't get into computer science do, so they can still call themselves a software engineer (and people will confuse it for computer science which is actually branch of pure mathematics, not technology)

here is what id do OP, save up a bunch of money, have a son, and then groom him to get into semiconductor manufacturing

that way he has a job that will NEVER go obsolete, but things like software do go obsolete since the majority of proprietary stuff is trash and people prefer free open source, by nerds who code for free

one idea i had was to make open source hardware to get away from Intels NSA ME jew chip, i think that could be a good bussiness, if i was still like 17 years old and started it back then, i just got the idea a few months ago

Are those dollars tho user?
Are you on a zero hour contract?

not just pajeets. i've seen europoors on Any Forums talking about how badly they want a $25k american remote dev job. it blows my mind that US tech salaries are still as high as they are when there are hundreds of millions of these people trying to get these jobs. it doesn't seem sustainable at all

Don't give up user!
Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Attached: 1536032039958.jpg (750x366, 55.81K)

Don’t bother op

Software engineering in the uk is one of the worst jobs to have