Hi Any Forums, I work as school IT admin and we just caught a student carrying these things in his backpack...

Hi Any Forums, I work as school IT admin and we just caught a student carrying these things in his backpack. The principal called the police and put him on detention because she thinks they're materials to make bombs.

I don't know much myself but I don't think that' quite right, but I don't know exactly what are these things. Can you help me? I think the gum stick sized device is an Arduino but I don't know which kind.

Attached: IMG_0927 Large.jpg (960x1280, 341.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-pico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope he comes to school with 2 20lb propane bombs and blows up the cafeteria to end your pathetic existence nigger

Student's parents should sue the school because principal is borderline retarded.

Attached: brave_hXe6pN5OQL.png (289x80, 3.53K)

fpbp

I'm trying to defend him, I don't think they're bomb materials but unless I know exactly what these things are, I can't make a case for him.

the rectangular thingy is breadboard which is used to connect resistors without soldering them to the board, theres also clock screen, LEDs and resistors. Those two black sticks are used to connect the arduino.

yall are retarded

based and redpilled

epic hilairous thread XDD

Thanks. Do you know perchance what are the little black things in the baggie?

kys nigger

These are:
* A breadboard
* Several transistors
* Several LEDs
* A box of resistors
* A neopixel ring (ring of programmable LEDs)
* A digit display
* A Raspberry Pi Pico
* 2 strips of breadboard header pins

None of these components are explosives. The principal is a retard and should kill herself

transistors

those are transistors

Attached: img-2022-03-21-21-45-15.png (2560x1920, 1.33M)

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Things are a bit chaotic right now, I hope I can make her understand.

What would be the use a 15yo kid would have for these things? Just hobby/learning?

is this a real thread
how are you in IT and don't know what LEDS and resistors are lmao
god help that poor kid stuck with retarded boomers

if this kid is having hobby like this, he is megabased

raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-pico/

this is the best thread I've seen on Any Forums in a while. Man I never thought I would be nostalgic for those "the 3.55mm jack is the only reason phones aren't thinner post"

I know what LEDs are, but the numerical display somehow sent her off. It's not easy to explain to a shrieking, hysterical woman

Those are definitely components that can be used to make a bomb. You should make sure the little shit goes to gitmo and stays on a government watchlist for the rest of his life

>boomers are this brain-rotted by TV and movies

>calling the police over resistors and leds
holy shit poor kid

EE here
He can create a plasma raygun with those mosfets
Your principal should suspend him

ask her if she has ever seen a microwave

Are you fucking blind?

society is unironically falling apart

Given the transistors, led ring, and led digit display, I'd say it's trying to make a clock with fancy led lights.

>Arduino
I know you're baiting but kill yourself anyway.

At worst this looks like the beginning of an advanced badusb device. Can be malicious but not illegal. You can just ask the kid you know, tell him you know its not a bomb (because it definitely isn't)