Take the seamonkey pill

>Supports XUL addons like palemoon does
>But its actually fast while doing it
>Comfy user interface hasn't changed in 12+ years
>Based white european main developer
>Actively updated
Come home Seaman
seamonkey-project.org/

Attached: 1647884716987.png (500x500, 220.21K)

no it looks crap sorry

>Gecko version
> 60.8

No sorry lel. Deprecated codebase filled with unfixed bugs

does it have themes?

Yes

>security breach: the browser

where can i find them

what about security?

It gets regular security updates

Seamonkey is the perfect browser not because it lets you enjoy the whole web, but because it makes you realize which websites are actually worth visiting.
Seamonkey has changed my life, its customizable UI allows me to efficiently bookmark websites and resources and the browser doesn't treat me like a toddler. Plus any blog I enjoy either has an RSS feed or a mailing list, and what would you know? Seamonkey gives me 1-click access to a top tier RSS reader and email client.

Take the Seamonkey pill,
be happy

One of the only little things I dislike about Seamonkey is the lack of an X button to close tabs. It's all the way on the right instead of on each individual tab. Am I missing a setting for that? I don't want to CTRL-W every single time, or navigate and open the tab I want to close. Also, some of the ways it renders HTML/CSS with umatrix is worse than Palemoon with ematrix. A lot of elements get removed entirely in Palemoon, but not with umatrix on Seamonkey. The example that comes to mind is on invidious mirrors like yewtube, where channel pictures appear huge on the screen, whereas on palemoon, they are removed entirely, both with the same settings blocking CSS + images. Icecat also has this problem, so maybe it's a umatrix thing (and ematrix solved it somehow, being exclusive to Palemoon).
Why do you sound like an advertisement, user? There's no way Seamonkey pays people to shill, that's ridiculous.

>One of the only little things I dislike about Seamonkey is the lack of an X button to close tabs.
is there any flag to change this? I think that's annoying as well.

seamonkey looked old 10 years ago

Theme is
Google SeaMonkey themes
Middle click closes tabs

Attached: 1636874900367_20220309103726657.jpg (2048x2048, 1.24M)

been using it for 2 days
didnt expect it to be this functional
it really takes me back too

>Google SeaMonkey themes
the newest one I found is from 2017

>the seamonkey pill
that wasn't a pill user...

Attached: sea-monkey.jpg (1200x900, 71.75K)

>doesnt work with pentadactyl
>doesnt work with tree style tabs
: - (

>Middle click closes tabs
I want a close button though, my mouse wheel is very uncomfortable to press

SeaMonkey kind of sucks honestly, wasn't even worth keeping on my OpenBSD 7/i386.

>tfw some time ago thought when anons said seamonkey they were always talking about the browsers
>it was about seaniggers
fuck