Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: appleprivacyad.jpg (1200x1200, 64.21K)

yes

Attached: 1647882141.png (626x498, 122.95K)

No. There is no privacy with globohomo shit. Just because it sends 500 requests to Apple compared to an Android phones' 1200 requests to Google does not mean it's more private. True privacy exists with stuff like Linux and the Pinephone, but it comes at the cost of being almost completely disconnected from society (which some might argue is a good thing)

your actually retarded you fag

>apple
>privacy
Lol

the fact apple.com/privacy is different to apple.com/legal/privacy should tell you all you need to know.

This is complete bullshit. Let me see the source code and then we'll talk about calling iphone privacy-respecting.

We do live in a dystopia.

I'd check the diff if I didn't have applel domain blocked on my whole network, what is the difference?

here's apple.com/legal/privacy

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-122728.png (1200x1920, 157.4K)

and here's apple.com/privacy

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-122743.png (1200x1920, 687.96K)

Yesn't.

apple.com/privacy is meaningless and designed for retards to read and think apple products are private, this is the url advertised on their privacy propaganda ads

apple.com/legal/privacy actually outlines what they claim to collect / process, etc; its been a while since i went through it, but iirc there are a ton of arbitrary edge cases outlined where they can essentially share anything with anyone

Attached: gem.png (600x923, 469.2K)

Attached: Untitled534.jpg (671x549, 120.51K)

Yea, but you can do your best to avoid participating in it. Linux, BSD, Pinephone, FOSS you get the idea.

Yeah.
Honestly, as long as I stay anonymous (no personally identifying data) and I have consented to the data collection, I couldn't really give a flying fuck.

No wonder, most zoomers I know are braindead. Fun fact: Most zoomers legitimately don't know what a fucking folder is.

a folder is a file

We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.

That is a typo.
>Privacy? That's iphone.

yeah, I know
most zoomers don't know this though
we really are in the darkest timeline

on Android you know you have no privacy because people read the source code

on Iphone you basically have to believe whatever Apple fucking tells you (don't)

Apple is going to safeguard your privacy from everyone but themselves to amplify the value of the data they harvest from you using their magical dystopia brick. Look what Tim Apple did to Zucc.

Attached: 1634325763535.jpg (1024x1008, 47.75K)

yes
On Android, at least you know your privacy is being violated.
Thing is, AOSP is only like 40-50% of what makes up an actual production release, on a close-to-stock ROM (Google Pixel or smth)

Like the EU is doing.

why does that black person glow

Because of the light from the screen on their face, dumbass.