/csg/ - Chink Shit General

>What is /csg/?
In /csg/ we discuss the cheap products you can buy from aliexpress, taobao, banggood and similar online stores, as well as the stores themselves. Feel free to leave a review of products that arrived.

>Chink Shit Wiki: (does anyone still even use these?)
csgwiki.neocities.org/
pastebin.com/WgqPCG8x

>News
If you fuckers want news make your own goddamn threads

Previous thread:

Attached: 1647417763954.png (800x800, 713.21K)

Ordered $2 plastic case for my BBC microbit. It works pretty well, but fucking hell this is some of the weakest feeling plastic I've ever touched.

Attached: R (23).jpg (300x300, 14.69K)

Looks 3D printed

damn, it is? honestly didn't know 3D printing technology was still this bad. i mean yeah it's not going to ever be as good as injection molded plastic but still.

It looks 3D printed.

>i mean yeah it's not going to ever be as good as injection molded plastic but still.
Depends on the exact plastic and the print settings
My prints could kill a man

its not. pretty sure the one that prints upwards out of a resin bath is the best one you can own but its missing the heat treatment required to actually a viable canidate for something to be as rigid as a normal injection mold case. we are getting there but materials used to print is still basic

>somewhere in chinkland there is a subhuman with a legion of 3d printers putting out cases for soi microcontroller boards, and stupid gweilo buys that shit
really makes the world go around

resin is only for decorative shit
for regular filament printers the only thing that makes them weaker than injection molded parts is the layer adhesion but if your stresses don't act along the layer lines than your 3D printed object will be very, very close in strength to something injection molded from the same plastic

The FUCKING CUNT BASTARD NIGGERS at Royal FAGGOT Mail marked my order as 'delivered' but these aren't my stairs. What the can I do about this? Anyone had this happen before?

Attached: 1635550697910.png (1662x1578, 466K)

You tried contacting them?

Yeah, I managed to find a contact number after digging through a bunch of pages that said 'not our problem' for international mail. They're going to have someone check if it's still there and redeliver. The location was at postcode on the complete other side of town. Hopefully someone hasn't just claimed it as their own already, but the fact that it was left completely in the middle of the stairs doesn't leave me hopeful.

Attached: 1621757826955.jpg (2894x4093, 548.7K)

Is PLA shit?

any anons using the gamesir t4 pro controller? I'm debating getting one to use on pc as well as on all my consoles via the blueretro adapter project but don't know if its worth getting over say a used xboner controller

if not i'll bite the bullet sooner or later and share my thoughts

Yeah I've got one for playing games on pc and it's great, the back buttons are really useful too.

Depends on the application.
For indoor settings where it won't experience UV or high temperatures, it's the best material that works on all printers

Is there anything worth buying in bulk and then selling it on a street market, let's say?

Keep us posted
I wouldn't touch such a packet not belonging to me. And in a good mood I would consider delivering it to the right address

Yeah. First get a time machine and go back 10 years.

I got one for my PC gaming need and while I don't regret it, I do wish the grip is a bit more curved and bigger than they are. Feels a little weak to grab and a little slippery.
The buttons and all that works great through.

Yes that's what I currently use to play Genchink Impact.