Is this doable? im tired of toiling at the burger monarch

is this doable? im tired of toiling at the burger monarch

Attached: BEB00E35-BC0B-474E-A902-73F6015BE5FB.jpg (750x1334, 166.34K)

what color

Show me her github.

It is literally because she's black and a woman. She fits two diversity hire requirements. A white or Asian male could not do the same. Also dont see why people bring up fortune x like its a big achievement

Only if you're black woman in USA.

Imagine if she was jewish too.

What's a fortune 50 company? Is that like fortune 500?

Identify as a black non binary furry with a mental disablility and as long as the company hasn't made it's diversity quota for the year you are golden. It also helps to cry at the interview and say how much the job will mean to your community .

not male? check
not white? check
you're hired :)

maybe. just MAYBE shes smarter and works harder than you sweaty :)

hehexd :)

im 30 and consider doing one of those crash course programs for IT or some shit to try and get a better job, is it worth it?

I know this is bait but its also factually incorrect. If she was smarter than me she wouldn't have been a mouth breather growing up

If there's one lesson i've learned in my 40 years of life, it's that expedient route never means competence, and is more likely to do with cleverness and luck. She's bragging about becoming an engineer in 6 months, it's not a stretch to assume hard work was not the reason

black milk tastes sour
>is this doable?
not in burgerland, unless h1b or severely autistic
i got hired to fintech as a highschool dropout because i was autistic about diffy geo when it was the hot shit at some shops

For web development? yeah it's possible. Low skill / high pay

Fortune X companies are all soulless corporate Office Space jobs

>Low skill / high pay
real?

Then she would be a triple threat!

see

Web Dev is easy. If you can figure out JS / CSS / React / Vue you'll be fine. Why do you think there are so many shitty node.js libraries that do 1 thing? Because the skill ceiling to do anything in Javascript is low.

That being said low skill / high pay is not all it's cracked up to be. I get bored personally if I'm not working on hard shit at work.

There are no smart people on TikTok.

shes very clearly burger though