What's the longest time you've gone without internet as an adult? I mean completely. What was it like?

What's the longest time you've gone without internet as an adult? I mean completely. What was it like?

Attached: 1643063665657.jpg (813x960, 136.71K)

2 hours every other day doing cardio in a park
it's fucking shit because every time I go outside on a weekend I find a bunch of retarded children and their faggot parents

about 3 weeks back when I was doing my military conscription

Probably somewhere around 16 hours
I was asleep the whole time since it was a flight from Europe.
There was most likely a time that I went longer, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

2 months when Hurricane level 5 hit us.

i was arrested for 48 hours once

For about 4 days when I went to visit family in bumfuck nowhere, it really was awful. I had the biggest dopamine hit when I opened up Any Forums at the airport on my way back.

I honestly can't remember

Attached: rat.jpg (280x280, 11.29K)

When i'm asleep, I really should take like 2 hours off a day but i'm too addicted.

I think the longest in recent time was something like 3-5 hours. Had to drive somebody somewhere, and I don't have a smartphone. I use a cheap MP3 player for music, and a flip-phone for phone things. Given that's how any driving experience is for me, it wasn't really incredibly different from my usual driving experiences. I'm usually either talking to the passenger or, if driving alone, probably yelling at the giant trucks and vans whose drivers literally can't drive at all, yet are allowed a license.

Same here

Three times in recent memory.
>Power gets knocked out due to "snowstorm" in the area (It was 4 inches of snow)
>Takes the local power company three (3) days to get it back up
>ISP takes another three days to get the internet back up
I slept around 16 hours a day every day until the power came back on. Even the busy part of town didn't have power, I couldn't get food anywhere so I just hibernated through it.
>Internet goes out, do all the DIY repair stuff but nothing works
>Call ISP the next morning, they say the earliest they can send a repairman is in a week
>Faff about for a week, the morning of the tech visit the internet comes back on
>Check, double check, triple check and see it's fully working again
>Call the ISP because I don't trust them not to fine me if the guy shows up and sees everything's working, they cancel the ticket
>Second I sit back down at my desk the internet goes back out
>Call them back, they reopen the ticket and tell me the guy is still on his way since they never actually notified him
>Wait out on the porch for him to show up, he never does
>Get text message saying he showed up, fixed the issue and left
>Go back inside, nothing is fixed
>Call them back, schedule another visit in another week
>Guy actually visibly shows up this time, stops down the street and starts working on some locked box out in the bushes
>Calls me, asks me if it's working, go inside to check, it's not
>Audibly hear him flick a switch on the other end
>Internet comes back on about 10 seconds later
>He laughs and says a switch got flicked and that was the whole problem
>Do not receive any kind of discount on my bill for this
I considered going to their local business office and throwing a shitfit but I know they keep the doors locked from past experience. cont.

>Have a "wind storm" (No tornado, no rain, but some tree branches fell)
>Internet goes out, but not the power
>Calling the ISP routes me to a prerecorded message saying the internet will be out "for three days" then asks me if I want to be notified when they're done doing repairs, say yes
>Call again in three days and it says three days again, request to be notified again
>Repeat for another week until I give up and wait to see the modem light turn back on
>At the beginning of week four (4) call them again and get routed into the normal menu
>Go through the steps to talk to an representative, tell him I haven't had internet for four weeks and they're not even giving me an estimate any more
>He seems confused at the mention of "four weeks" and mutters something about it being fixed a week ago
>He does -something- remotely then asks me to reset the modem
>Internet works
The funny part is they're the best choice of ISP I have. My only other options are two satalite internet companies with lower advertised speeds higher prices and data caps.

just get mac with magic mouse - you have nothing to play so just fucking around will get boring pretty fast and your carpal tunnel will start hurting like shit in 30 minutes

~2 weeks in September 2014 after I moved from New England to Virginia, before I got it set up in the new apartment.

It was fucking boring, new town in a new state, no car or friends, don't even know what you can go and do even if you walked (oh wait, you also don't have enough money to go and do things)
I spent my time doing yardwork, looking for a job and walking around the town. This was also the time an armed and upstanding member of the African American community tried to break into my house while running from the SWAT team. Centreville sucks shit.

now I keep a large catalog of movies and shows I can watch and .pdf books I can read if such a thing happens again.

When I move, it's like a week or so. I normally play roms or something until they hook it up.

every time I go out camping, for a week or so, don't even bring my phone.

about 5 days when there was an outage at the local fiberstation. lucilly i have terabytes of media on my homeserver

maybe an hour when Im at work actually doing stuff. My work consists of staring at a screen about 70% of the time anyway so idk if that counts, I dont use internet though.

3 days, new ISP fucked up line transfer.

There's still fun to have with an offline computer in the form of single-player games of which I had plenty at the time.

2.5 weeks in a psych ward. It was very boring.

About 2 years from 2014-16 before Ambani ji brought cheap internet to every house in India.

about a week long power outage
it was fine, i missed the AC more